OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anybody from Canada watch the show Heartland? The first four seasons are on Netflix and I'm addicted! But unfortunately they don't let you watch the last two seasons on their website if you don't live in Canada :(

I just came home from Scotland and I must say this country is sooo pretty. Edinburgh is my favorite city (next to London). Any way...I found store with american candys. I drank Orange crush and kol aidd, tried Pixy Stick but they were selling those Twinkies or whatever this thing is...isn't this the candys they stoped selling it in America and it was some drama about it?

I just came home from Scotland and I must say this country is sooo pretty. Edinburgh is my favorite city (next to London). Any way...I found store with american candys. I drank Orange crush and kol aidd, tried Pixy Stick but they were selling those Twinkies or whatever this thing is...isn't this the candys they stoped selling it in America and it was some drama about it?

What did you think of Orange Crush, Kool aid, and all, pixie sticks?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android[/URL

My worlds find jar that I decorated a little. Anything else I should add well besides money (;?

s101nd.jpg

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Some sort of lid that you can't get into until Worlds?? Glue something on so you can't dip into your World's fund

Oh I have a lid but were going to count each week to see the rate of money we're adding. My mom does finance so she's going to do the math for that. If our rate is really low then we'll start adding/saving more.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

There's this account @soccer_over_cheer on instagram. They're blocking everyone who points out how ridiculous they are (including me). They say "no hate to cheerleaders and we're just comparing them to soccer" okay that's why your username is SOCCER OVER CHEER. lol clearly a 12 year old with nothing better to do but it's amusing how ridiculous they are

Back