OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Just did some research, and it seems like the team might not have been axed if they had been good at leading the crowd at games.

Ya know, in their defense (because my school doesn't respond to my cheer team either) it may not be their fault! Some people just don't respond to cheerleaders no matter how much we try to get them to cheer with us even with signs, poms and megaphones!

I think cheerleaders should be the face of the school for colleges. I don't think it was wrong to make them that, but I think they could have kept up their skills ALONGSIDE handling the image part.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So does anyone have recommendations for a macbook? I despise windows 8 and my laptop died today when a water bottle leaked in my bag.

I have the air and I love it! Only downside is it doesn't have a cd slot. You can get an external drive, which I have but never opened in the two years I've had it. The pro has the cd drive.

Ya know, in their defense (because my school doesn't respond to my cheer team either) it may not be their fault! Some people just don't respond to cheerleaders no matter how much we try to get them to cheer with us even with signs, poms and megaphones!

I think cheerleaders should be the face of the school for colleges. I don't think it was wrong to make them that, but I think they could have kept up their skills ALONGSIDE handling the image part.

True!

So does anyone have recommendations for a macbook? I despise windows 8 and my laptop died today when a water bottle leaked in my bag.

I have the macbook pro 13 inch and its my baby. I love it so much, it takes some time to get used to all the navigating and what not, but its so easy when you get it down! Windows who? ;)

What size flash drive do you have? Im not really worried about running out since all I really use my computer for is internet and school work but I don't want to get a too small one.
A flash drive is the little stick you put in the usb slot to save stuff... but the memory on the computer is (from my "about this mac" pull down menu on computer): 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3. I use my computer for school stuff and internet, I don't have a million songs. I still have memory left:
Free Space : 61.29 GB (61,287,682,048 Bytes)
Used : 59.19 GB (59,185,385,472 Bytes)
I've had this for 2.5 years and it still runs just as well as the day I bought it! I love it!

Apple uses flash storage now instead of a hard drive so I'm having a hard time figuring out what size I should get. I'm thinking the storage amounts is similar.

Oh jeeze I'm sorry I'm not really knowledgable on that stuff :( I just looked mine up... mines like the mid 2011 model I think. I'm guessing now the 13 inch air would be the same or better

My ex boyfriend told me that he and all his friends agreed that I was the ugliest cheerleader on the team. He is the number one reason that I have severe insecurity issues. I hate boys.

That would be my ex-boyfriend if I were you. When he walks make sure he takes his jerk friends with him. That way you free yourself up for a wonderful man to come into your life. One that will care for you and treat you with the respect you deserve.

That would be my ex-boyfriend if I were you. When he walks make sure he takes his jerk friends with him. That way you free yourself up for a wonderful man to come into your life. One that will care for you and treat you with the respect you deserve.

Haha, he is my ex. He said all these things post-breakup so that explains a lot. This was like five years ago! He's long gone. :)

tumblr_lsrufwammx1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

I've gotten the "you don't seem like the cheerleader type" before. I think I was just being called ugly as pathetic as that seems. 14 year old boys can be cruel.

I actually want to throw up right now, this is DISGUSTING. To think that people are being deterred from cheer because of this.

Edit: Their motions are off, I just had to get that out haha. Skip to 8:34 for the worst part. And why does the fact that Chyna made the team mean that she and Olive have to stop being friends? :banghead:

Last edited:
Back