OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It was weird. At first I was like what's all the hype about but the end got much better.

ETA: Has anyone read If I Stay? I saw a pre-screening if the movie on Monday and it was really good (and terribly sad. I never cry and I was tearing up throughout). I feel like now I have to read the books!

I just read If I Stay a couple weeks ago and I loved it!! There's a lot of nonsense at the back of the book (Q&A with the author, preview of the sequel) so it looks like you're ¾ of the way through the book so I was surprised when it ended...that made me mad because it was so good lol. But it's a quick read and a good story!

ETA: didn't see your next post saying you already finished it! Told ya it's a quick read :cool:

Kinda annoyed with my boss right now. I mean, it's already annoying that he's never there and never answers the phone when we call from the store when we're having a problem, and won't let us get new shirts even though ours are old with holes and the graphics fading. A guy came in and bought 2 bags of chips. Same chips, same expiration date (in a couple of months) and everything. One bag was completely stale, they were disgusting. So, I threw away the stale ones and let him get another bag. My boss then gets mad at me for "giving away product for free". According to him, the guy should have kept his stale chips and contacted the company. But, I feel like we should keep the customer happy by getting him a new bag and our boss contacting the company. I mean, I guess he's not worried about keeping the customers happy because he's never there to deal with them.

It was weird. At first I was like what's all the hype about but the end got much better.

ETA: Has anyone read If I Stay? I saw a pre-screening if the movie on Monday and it was really good (and terribly sad. I never cry and I was tearing up throughout). I feel like now I have to read the books!
The books are soooo good

This. It's in my top ten worst books I've ever read. I just do not get the hype - horrible book. I read one of her other books too - it was even worse.
What other book of hers did you read? I liked Sharp Objects (it was okay), but didn't like Dark Places. I hated the ending to Gone Girl too, but thought it was a good book haha.

What other book of hers did you read? I liked Sharp Objects (it was okay), but didn't like Dark Places. I hated the ending to Gone Girl too, but thought it was a good book haha.

I think I read both of them. I just really can't get into books where every single character - even the main character - is so unlikeable that I spend the whole book hoping they get killed. All of her books are like that to me. And sooooooooooo over-hyped. I feel like people just aren't reading enough books, because there are plenty of books that are similar to her style that are so much better.

So i might be (more then likely) moving to Atlanta at the end of december. i would LOVE for anyone who lives in georgia to help me with some tips on what areas i should avoid looking for an apartment and which areas are decent. im looking to stay below $500 a month in rent.

Someone PLZ tell me that the "i love it when a plan comes together" in A-Teams music is Georgina from Gossip Girl because if it is I am SO OBSESSED

Someone PLZ tell me that the "i love it when a plan comes together" in A-Teams music is Georgina from Gossip Girl because if it is I am SO OBSESSED
Idk, but after I heard it I was wishing they had used the voice of Hannibal from the show the A-Team since that was like his catch line. But it probably would have sounded weird in that mix.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Today I have to say goodbye to my boyfriend who I've been dating for a year. Hes going to college in state and I'm going to be 4 hours away. I didn't realize how hard this was going to be :(

So i might be (more then likely) moving to Atlanta at the end of december. i would LOVE for anyone who lives in georgia to help me with some tips on what areas i should avoid looking for an apartment and which areas are decent. im looking to stay below $500 a month in rent.

Do you know where your job will probably be?

Back