OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Wait I'm lost. What's the rule?

It's not new. If you compete with a team during the 2014-2015 season (which they define as starting 11/1) and you leave that gym to go to another, you have to get a waiver from the old gym to compete at worlds with the new one.

It's not new. If you compete with a team during the 2014-2015 season (which they define as starting 11/1) and you leave that gym to go to another, you have to get a waiver from the old gym to compete at worlds with the new one.
I wonder if USASF will ever employ that rule in gymnastics that requires an athlete's old gym to get credit for his/her newly earned titles for the first two years after he/she leaves the old gym.

i'd like to meet the person who named the levator labii superioris alaeque nasi muscle and kick them in the shin. i don't care if it's telling me exactly where it is and what it does. how am i supposed to fit that whole name on the little line provided on my lab practical?!!?

that is all.

Many males have never visited the makeup tutorial section of YouTube... look up highlighting and contour and be enlightened.

Not sure what happened but for what it's worth, I'm a girl and the only make up tutorials I've ever watched on YouTube are comedy ones like Megan MacKay (I think that's her name) or Glowpinkstah's videos. I'm a 22 year old and still can't do eyeliner :p

So I haven't been on the boards in like two years.. I thought I had officially retired after high school cheer but I actually just joined my college team and am SUPER excited about getting back into the sport and figured I would come back here and look around and I now remember why I used to spend hours and hours on here looking at pretty uniforms and cool skills.. :p

Back