All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BkewI5hIAAAiWT3.jpg:large

Another view of TGLC

I love the GA practice uniform thing. I'm not sure what to call it, but I think it's beautiful. And I like Top Gun's but I'm pretty sure I have underwear larger than those shorts.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I like both the practice outfits we've seen, but I don't think I like the idea of awarding a team for their practice wear. Putting extra emphasis that every big competition needs it own new set of innovative, expensive, worn a few times practice outfits in our already expensive sport.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I loved top guns sportsbra! The globe is so pretty :d Though I have to admit, I didn't get it was their worlds rings at front :p

Just had a thought- would the 'globe' scratch up your arms? It's pretty and sparkly, but I'm not sure how 'flat' it lays. Also, would it be ruined easily? That would be sad, as it's specific detailing.

BkeE4bBIIAEZE_k.jpg:large

GA COED CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PRACTICE WEAR (Cheer updates2 twitter)

These are absolutely gorgeous. They must look fab under the lights.
I like they fact that its two separate pieces on the top. My only concern is everything staying in one place. To explain, I saw some pics of these and the over-layer rides up on some athletes causing a lot more skin to show. Regardless of that, I would love to own one of these! So pretty! :)

Edit: I think the skin-showing issue would be resolved if the under-bit had a skin-colored mesh.

#aintnobodygottimeforthat
I certainly don't I have lectures either straight after or before cheer (cheer is normally aroun 9-10 in the morning at uni and we work practices around our timetables) I would be a laughing stock if I went in to my geology lecture with big teased hairt in a bow. I just slick mine back as it is short

These are absolutely gorgeous. They must look fab under the lights.
I like they fact that its two separate pieces on the top. My only concern is everything staying in one place. To explain, I saw some pics of these and the over-layer rides up on some athletes causing a lot more skin to show. Regardless of that, I would love to own one of these! So pretty! :)

Edit: I think the skin-showing issue would be resolved if the under-bit had a skin-colored mesh.
So they can take off the top piece and wear it as a sports bra underneath? Love that! How ever I would be angry About buying yet another piece of practice wear/day 1 & 2 uniform/worlds t-shirt/bling sneakers/bows for each outfit/ new "worlds" practice wear and on and on it goes. This sport is very close or in some cases has already priced itself right out of the average families finances. It is becoming or has become an elite/rich mans sport and I find that really sad. #justsayin

My program has had like 6 sets of required practice wear. And it's basic stuff (i.e. gym name sports bra, tees, etc.)

There are programs that have:

Uniform
Practicewear
Show off practice wear.
Show off bows
Bows
NCA practicewear
NCA shirts
NCA bows
Majors bows
Majors practicewear
Majors sweatpants
Cheersport sportsbras/bows
Worlds practice wear.
Worlds shirts
Worlds bows
Worlds uniform

Apparel alone is about to put you at over 1,000 before you even factor in other costs. I totally get why parents just PAY and don't think about it.

Although, I think some of the stuff is GIVEN to the kids for promo (ex: the company gives XYZ Large Coed bows just for the promo of having them wear it at a BIG event.)

Last edited:
My program has had like 6 sets of required practice wear. And it's basic stuff (i.e. gym name sports bra, tees, etc.)

There are programs that have:

Uniform
Practicewear
Show off practice wear.
Show off bows
Bows
NCA practicewear
NCA shirts
NCA bows
Majors bows
Majors practicewear
Majors sweatpants
Cheersport sportsbras/bows
Worlds practice wear.
Worlds shirts
Worlds bows
Worlds uniform

I totally get why parents just PAY and don't think about it.

Although, I think some of the stuff is GIVEN to the kids for promo (ex: the company gives XYZ Large Coed bows just for the promo of having them wear it at a BIG event.)
yup...sad.

Back