All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Coed Elite practice gear. This is the same sportsbra the girls had for Vegas last year but the matching guys tanks are new. As a mom of a guy I appreciate that they put as much thought into those as well.
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1386616632.852142.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Love the blinged out Nike Pro's!!!
Done that way to save some money since probably every cheerleader in the world already has black Nike pros. They just had to bring them in and they had them blinged out.

They kept the same bras so ones on the team didn't have to buy something new and at least a few newbies could buy them off a few SE girls that were on the team last year.

My CP just got this tonight at practice (this isn't her so I cropped out her face) but I'm digging these. They're the practice tops for CEA junior Coed 5 from Charlotte (the calendar theme routine)
View attachment 400

my only complaint is that it kind of reads "kanma."the R is a little funky but i still like this. it has the fun little details, but still seems relatively functional for it's original purpose.

I like the braid side- kinda cool. Also the side that is 'sleeved' is wide- I hate when one-shoulder cheer tops have the 'sleeved' side look like it could snap off in a gust of wind.

Are they all the same color, or different for the month?

I like the braid side- kinda cool. Also the side that is 'sleeved' is wide- I hate when one-shoulder cheer tops have the 'sleeved' side look like it could snap off in a gust of wind.

Are they all the same color, or different for the month?
They're all the same. The R bugs me too but I like them though. The only thing I didn't like is the braided straps are way too long. I've already detached, adjusted and resewn three tops for my daughter and some teammates. I'm up to fixing at least 5 of the medium coed ones (which are cute too) but they're made for a giraffe apparently. I've detached the straps on those and fixed them so they can be worn and every one I've taken 3-4 inches out of the straps, they were ridiculously long.

Apparently "seamstress" is a helpful requirement for a cheer mom.

They're all the same. The R bugs me too but I like them though. The only thing I didn't like is the braided straps are way too long. I've already detached, adjusted and resewn three tops for my daughter and some teammates. I'm up to fixing at least 5 of the medium coed ones (which are cute too) but they're made for a giraffe apparently. I've detached the straps on those and fixed them so they can be worn and every one I've taken 3-4 inches out of the straps, they were ridiculously long.

Apparently "seamstress" is a helpful requirement for a cheer mom.

Cp had a similar practice top last season with the braid. Although it looked cute on, she felt she needed to wear another one-shouldered plain sports bra and a clear strapped bra under that to actually make it comfortable and functional for tumbling.

Coed Elite practice gear. This is the same sportsbra the girls had for Vegas last year but the matching guys tanks are new. As a mom of a guy I appreciate that they put as much thought into those as well.
View attachment 398

As a side note, do I spy bedazzled nike pros right there!

I never thought if doing that before now! Do you guys think it would work well on the material? I use hot fix

Cp had a similar practice top last season with the braid. Although it looked cute on, she felt she needed to wear another one-shouldered plain sports bra and a clear strapped bra under that to actually make it comfortable and functional for tumbling.
Were about to find out :) headed to GA Allstars building for practice right now.

Latest posts

Back