OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My old high school is 6th in the state for their round three score!!!!!! Yay!!! So proud!!! They're so so so good and they have even more tumbling to add before the end of the season. I can't wait to see where they end up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is the 6th dog I've raised since baby-puppy-hood and he is the only one who hasn't woken up in the middle of the night to pee. it's so strange to me. I mean I'm thrilled because I really like sleeping but it's odd.

4 weeks?!? he left his mom that early? that's crazy to me! I thought there was a law that breeders couldn't sell a dog until 8 weeks? unless you found/adopted him.

side note - I am the worst dog mom ever. so there was a wind chill advisory last night that if you went out side with skin exposed you would immediately get frostbite and hypothermia within 30 minutes. so I decided taking Sullivan's water away early was less dog abuse than putting him outside in those temperatures. so I did, but around 8pm he cried at the door to pee (HUGE milestone - he's done great with only going potty outside but it was the first time he actually asked to go outside without me forcing him!) so I bundled up and took him outside. he peed quick and we went inside. I looked at him and the hairs on his peepee had frozen and there was an actual icicle of his pee attached to the hair. poor baby :oops:
He was already weaned off his mom and the lady was moving so she had to get rid of him asap! he was literally no bigger than my hands when I got him! What kind of puppy is yours?! And omg that is so sad bu t funny at the same time!

Happy late Birthday to one of my favorite americans and fierceboarders. @quitthedrama I hope your day was amazing as you are :)
Thank you! In fierceboard style I am spending it at a comp but my kids gave me a late bday present and their team hit 0 today!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

He was already weaned off his mom and the lady was moving so she had to get rid of him asap! he was literally no bigger than my hands when I got him! What kind of puppy is yours?! And omg that is so sad bu t funny at the same time!

I met my pup at 4 weeks, just didn't take him home until 8 which is why I asked. he would have had to been bottle fed if I took him then! He is a "salt and pepper" miniature Schnauzer. though he's more in between miniature and standard size, I think. both of his parents were on the bigger end and he looks more like a standard sized schnauzer at the moment.

I trimmed those hairs so it hopefully doesn't happen again and now I laugh about it!! in the moment I almost cried because I felt so bad, though! the news always warns you about their paws and feet that I didn't think about their private parts lol

Halftime show was better than I expected. That fire outfit was unfortunate. But the Sharks (Dolphins?) were adorable. I liked the swimsuits they wore during California Girls!
Darren Criss's version of Teenage Dream is still better :oops:

The only thing I liked about the half time show wre the bathing suits....and Missy Elliott. I guess

You guys didn't like the chess thing? That was my favorite part.
I liked most of it! Was just pointing out the parts that stood out most to me. The chess thing was really cool though. Maybe it's just because I can't walk in heels but I was super impressed by all the things she did in those shoes! They were so cute! If I was standing on top of a giant metal 'animal', even secured like she was, I would not be wearing heels.
You know what I don't like? Pats losing right now :(

All my family and I were able to do during the halftime show was laugh about the dancing sharks, palm trees, and beach balls, wonder how much they got paid, and debate whether we could do that or not. My brother and I decided that we could, and that they got paid at least $20,000. Who's up to being a palm tree with me on Katy's next tour?

Back