OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
SOO I took another shot with my puppy at the dog park today- last time I took him to the "small dog" area and he was not a happy camper. Theres another area of the dog park where the big dogs go and there was another small dog over there today, and I've noticed Bentley likes bigger dogs to play around so I took him over there and he did SOOOO AWESOME! I was so happy, and now we have a dog park to go to! He's only 10 pounds and kept up with all the big dogs running around and playing and wore himself out (which is really, really rare. he literally never sleeps, he always wants to play)... I was so excited! And I sound like a crazy puppy mom right now but I don't care. haha[emoji14]
Any puppy owner that figures out how to get their puppy to sleep is entitled to minimum of 10 excited phone calls and 5 excited social media posts;)

But seriously. My dog is five and I still get excited to see him napping!

Any puppy owner that figures out how to get their puppy to sleep is entitled to minimum of 10 excited phone calls and 5 excited social media posts;)

I guess I hit the new puppy jackpot, because he is 9 weeks old and sleeps 8-9 hours silently every night. without waking me up once. I actually force him awake in the morning so he can have a solid 3 hours of playing and breakfast before I have to go to school and he is alone all day.

I called my dad super happy and I was like " DAD I TOOK BENTLEY TO THE DOG PARK AND NOW HE IS NAPPING LIKE ACTUALLY LAYING IN HIS BED NAPPING" and he said "cool... why aren't you doing your homework and studying?" :oops: haha and my roommates weren't excited either. They of all people should understand!! Hahah he's got a lot of jack russell in him so he never sleeps

I guess I hit the new puppy jackpot, because he is 9 weeks old and sleeps 8-9 hours silently every night. without waking me up once. I actually force him awake in the morning so he can have a solid 3 hours of playing and breakfast before I have to go to school and he is alone all day.
Bentley slept a lot when he was a baby puppy. I got him when he was 4 weeks old, now he's 5 is months old and is so hyper. He didn't get super hyper until like 3 months old!

I called my dad super happy and I was like " DAD I TOOK BENTLEY TO THE DOG PARK AND NOW HE IS NAPPING LIKE ACTUALLY LAYING IN HIS BED NAPPING" and he said "cool... why aren't you doing your homework and studying?" :oops: haha and my roommates weren't excited either. They of all people should understand!! Hahah he's got a lot of jack russell in him so he never sleeps

Bentley slept a lot when he was a baby puppy. I got him when he was 4 weeks old, now he's 5 is months old and is so hyper. He didn't get super hyper until like 3 months old!

this is the 6th dog I've raised since baby-puppy-hood and he is the only one who hasn't woken up in the middle of the night to pee. it's so strange to me. I mean I'm thrilled because I really like sleeping but it's odd.

4 weeks?!? he left his mom that early? that's crazy to me! I thought there was a law that breeders couldn't sell a dog until 8 weeks? unless you found/adopted him.

side note - I am the worst dog mom ever. so there was a wind chill advisory last night that if you went out side with skin exposed you would immediately get frostbite and hypothermia within 30 minutes. so I decided taking Sullivan's water away early was less dog abuse than putting him outside in those temperatures. so I did, but around 8pm he cried at the door to pee (HUGE milestone - he's done great with only going potty outside but it was the first time he actually asked to go outside without me forcing him!) so I bundled up and took him outside. he peed quick and we went inside. I looked at him and the hairs on his peepee had frozen and there was an actual icicle of his pee attached to the hair. poor baby :oops:

side note - I am the worst dog mom ever. so there was a wind chill advisory last night that if you went out side with skin exposed you would immediately get frostbite and hypothermia within 30 minutes. so I decided taking Sullivan's water away early was less dog abuse than putting him outside in those temperatures. so I did, but around 8pm he cried at the door to pee (HUGE milestone - he's done great with only going potty outside but it was the first time he actually asked to go outside without me forcing him!) so I bundled up and took him outside. he peed quick and we went inside. I looked at him and the hairs on his peepee had frozen and there was an actual icicle of his pee attached to the hair. poor baby :oops:
Omg that's terrible but I'm laughing so hard. Poor thing.

Double post but it's okay.

The flu has officially hit the residents at work. Ten "code Browns" in the last hour, and I'm working a 13 hour shift. Lol @ my life.

Latest posts

Back