OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I wish clubs had an age limit. I don't go out to get hit on by people 10 years older than me. I go out to have fun with my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahaha is this in Aber? It's a small Welsh town thing

It's still weird though. Its one thing when its a person your own age or close to it, and someone who's at least 10 years older.
Agreed but one never knows so that's why they try.

ETA: that and they don't think they are old.

**If you spend $700 to chase a Paid bid was it really worth your money**

It's still weird though. Its one thing when its a person your own age or close to it, and someone who's at least 10 years older.

I don't mind the older people, what bothers me is the random bars/clubs at home that will do friday or saturday night "Girls only 18 to party!" specials. in the midst of a jersey shore summer :rolleyes: watch the show if you don't think that's a bad idea. 1. it discriminates against the 18 year old males and blatantly shows that they're just trying to get some fresh jail bait into the clubs. 2. if they think those 18/19/20 year old girls aren't being handed alcohol by their male suitors, they're crazy. I knew plenty of 16 year olds with "fake ids" to make them 18. it's DISGUSTING. especially when 18 to party night coincides dress up like a school girl night. yes that's real.

it's so icky.

Ugh thats so gross. I've never understood why clubs think its okay to do that. On St. Patricks day in Dublin there was so many girls that you could tell were underage wearing barely any clothing and it was disgusting. Most were falling over because they were wasted at three in the afternoon.
Welcome to the UK and Ireland! That's normal weekend occurrence over here and believe it or not it's got better. I was 15 in the mid-90s when I first went out into Liverpool clubbing and that wasn't young back then, and I was a good-ish kid. Now it's more when kids have left school post 16 that they go out, and not quite on as big a scale as when I was that age. I teach high school, and the majority of my 15-16 year olds don't go clubbing, they get drunk in homes and parks (the latter is arguably worse though). Clubbing is getting later when they're in college or 6th form, so 17/18+.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think that's one of the problems though in the states..in my opinion. Drinking age here is 19 and its 18 in Quebec. If you are old enough to be in college/university you should be allowed to legally buy alcohol. It's easier to raise the drinking age than having a bunch of underagers in a club/bar getting hammered. Also can't you be 18 to enlist in the army? So you can be in the army but not go to the liquor store lol doesn't make much sense to me.

Ugh thats so gross. I've never understood why clubs think its okay to do that. On St. Patricks day in Dublin there was so many girls that you could tell were underage wearing barely any clothing and it was disgusting. Most were falling over because they were wasted at three in the afternoon.

because i live in a beach town, they used to just do it in the winter. charge the under 21 girls a much higher cover (to make up for the not buying alcohol) it was icky but i understood because when the tourists were gone they needed to make revenue. it's bad enough then, but in the height of summer it's downright scary.

because i live in a beach town, they used to just do it in the winter. charge the under 21 girls a much higher cover (to make up for the not buying alcohol) it was icky but i understood because when the tourists were gone they needed to make revenue. it's bad enough then, but in the height of summer it's downright scary.

That's how it is in myrtle beach. Before I became a coach the open team girls would go to a club, Kryptonite?, while we were there and you had to be 18 to get in but 21 to drink. If you were under age to drink you'd get a different color stamp.

That's how most concert venues are, isn't it? At least around KC, Minors usually pay a $5 "minor fee" plus get a sharpie X on both hands and 21+ gets in for free (providing that they have a ticket) and gets a bar band.

So you think there should be a max age..How is that fair? Lol people my age don't like going out once and a while to have fun too. Best advice to you is if you can't handle it/don't like it then don't go out.

Yeah that's where a I rolled my eyes...."age limit" on going to a club. Girl bye. When I still went to clubs there were 40+ aged people in there having a blast.

Live and let live.

Latest posts

Back