OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Are ice cream and "frozen custard" the same thing? Or is there a difference that this California girl isn't picking up on? Also, are there places to buy good avocados in St. Louis?
ETA: I realize that the avocados thing is completely random, but it's a valid concern coming from CA :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Are ice cream and "frozen custard" the same thing? Or is there a difference that this California girl isn't picking up on? Also, are there places to buy good avocados in St. Louis?
ETA: I realize that the avocados thing is completely random, but it's a valid concern coming from CA :p

from my experience, custard has egg in it and ice cream does not. that may vary regionally, but both are delicious!

I'm getting real tired of people saying that they want to hang out and then right before were supposed to meet they change their minds. I dont get ready and do hair and makeup unless I'm going somewhere, so of course I find out were not going after I'm done getting ready for nothing.

Preachhhhhhh

I was supposed to have a date Monday and then the guy texted me 2 hours later saying he ran late at he gym but we could still hangout and this was almost 10 pm. So I said no obviously because I'm not going out at 10 o clock on a Monday lol so he asks to reschedule for the following night and I said ok message me and he never did lol. I think he wanted what some guys are looking for at 10 o'clock and I made it pretty clear when we started talking I wasn't about that so I guess he figured why bother? Who knows...ugh I hate dating lol

There's a difference in how they're made, custard is pretty popular here. If you're ever in Columbia or at the lake of the ozarks you have to try Andy's, it's the best! I think those are the only places that have it but not 100%

There's a difference in how they're made, custard is pretty popular here. If you're ever in Columbia or at the lake of the ozarks you have to try Andy's, it's the best! I think those are the only places that have it but not 100%
I think our hotel concierge mentioned Andy's! Are those areas close to downtown St. Louis? I'm still trying to put together my mental map of the area.

one of my old guy roommates once showed me a site where it was solely based off getting women free boob jobs, basically its where girls ask men to donate money to pay for it, and it would go towards like a paypal account or something of that nature. i cringed and thought it was a genius idea all at the same time.
but yeah some of the things i see on gofundme are just down right sad and pathetic. im all for raising money for the sick or children, but i dont want to donate money towards your dream cancun spring break trip:rolleyes:
Some of the things I've seen on GFM... you don't want to know.

I think our hotel concierge mentioned Andy's! Are those areas close to downtown St. Louis? I'm still trying to put together my mental map of the area.

Haha not really. Columbia is 2 hours away and the Lake is about an hour south of Columbia but I'm not sure how long it would be just from Saint Louis. For your mental map, St. Louis, Columbia, and KC pretty much make a straight line across missouri, it's a 4ish hour trip from Stl to KC with Columbia smack dab in the middle.

So I was listening to Cheer Sports Great White Sharks music the other day and does anyone know why they call them G-Dubs? Is it just a random nickname or does it stand for something?

So I was listening to Cheer Sports Great White Sharks music the other day and does anyone know why they call them G-Dubs? Is it just a random nickname or does it stand for something?
Dub=W, so like GWs for Great Whites.

Ohhhh haha I knew it would be something simple like that but I couldn't figure it out, thanks, I've been wondering for days! :D
A lot of the sharks teams have short forms or nick names sort of. There great whites g-dubs, grey reefs are called gravies most of the time, white cheeks are cheekies, there are more I'm just drawing a blank lol

Last edited:
Haha not really. Columbia is 2 hours away and the Lake is about an hour south of Columbia but I'm not sure how long it would be just from Saint Louis. For your mental map, St. Louis, Columbia, and KC pretty much make a straight line across missouri, it's a 4ish hour trip from Stl to KC with Columbia smack dab in the middle.
Oh ok. And thanks! We have family friends in KC who have been laying out a ton of stuff for us. I also have a friend who is currently a freshmen at Mizzou (spelling?) and she's offered to be my gps until I have everything figured out lol.

Back