OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Confession: I know nothing about boxing, have only heard of one of the two guys fighting (his name sounds like Pacman?), and have no idea why this match was a big deal, or why the prize money was equal to the GDP of a small country.

Whoops.
This bout was 5 years in the making and pitted an undefeated champion (Mayweather) against one of the greatest boxers of his time (Pacquiao) who is the first and only 8 division world champion.

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***

No Paquio
emoji45.png

This feels like Worlds 2015 Small Coed all over again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So sorry to hear you are upset about Pacquiao, but I knew Money Man Mayweather had this fight in the bag from announcing it...I am just disappointed that Pacquiao crying shoulder injury...

A classmate I went to school with since 2nd grade passed away last night. She would've graduated in three weeks. [emoji26]

Last weekend of cheer after 10 years. CP off to bigger things next year at Paul Mitchell. Banquet cryfest coming Wednesday ugh!

Confession: I know nothing about boxing, have only heard of one of the two guys fighting (his name sounds like Pacman?), and have no idea why this match was a big deal, or why the prize money was equal to the GDP of a small country.

Whoops.
This bout was 5 years in the making and pitted an undefeated champion (Mayweather) against one of the greatest boxers of his time (Pacquiao) who is the first and only 8 division world champion.

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***

fun fact - mayweather's daughter cheers at california allstars! lol they tweeted something to him a while back. such a small world.

True but what is the point of hating on a second place team, just doesn't make sense to me.

We're just one of those love us or hate us teams. There's not much middle ground. Bwahaha it's fine! Their opinions don't define us.

Last edited:
Back