OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nope. :( The delete option is grayed out.

If you click print, there's probably an option to save as PDF and then you can select all the pages you want that aren't the pages you want to delete - ie 1-2, 4. That might work?

The VP just announced his son Beau has died of brain cancer.

Am I the only one who didn't know Beau was sick? My heart hurts for him, politics and personal opinions aside, no parent should have to bury their child. So sad :(
So sad.

My grandma buried five children. My dad and grandpa died less than two weeks apart.

I agree that it should not happen that way.

Rest in peace, Beau.

The VP just announced his son Beau has died of brain cancer.

Am I the only one who didn't know Beau was sick? My heart hurts for him, politics and personal opinions aside, no parent should have to bury their child. So sad :(

My heart breaks for him. Especially after reading he lost his first wife and 13-month old daughter in an accident in the 1970's as well.

I'm having such a hard time packing and it sucks.
Me too. I'm going to be gone for 2 months so I have no idea how much to bring. I'm staying at my aunt and uncle's house so I don't want to bring like everything I own and fill up their house lol. It's a struggle, plus I'm already super stressed because I have a comprehensive exam for my program on everything I have learned in the last 2 years on Wednesday and I feel like I know nothing. This weekend just sucks :(

Me too. I'm going to be gone for 2 months so I have no idea how much to bring. I'm staying at my aunt and uncle's house so I don't want to bring like everything I own and fill up their house lol. It's a struggle, plus I'm already super stressed because I have a comprehensive exam for my program on everything I have learned in the last 2 years on Wednesday and I feel like I know nothing. This weekend just sucks :(
That was the worst coming here. Like how much is reasonable to pack for four months? Nobody knows. I ended up bringing less than most people did. I only checked a suitcase and then had a duffle bag. Three people that I know of had two checked suitcases and a carry on. Now I have the struggle of getting it all back in plus what I bought here and its not going well.

That was the worst coming here. Like how much is reasonable to pack for four months? Nobody knows. I ended up bringing less than most people did. I only checked a suitcase and then had a duffle bag. Three people that I know of had two checked suitcases and a carry on. Now I have the struggle of getting it all back in plus what I bought here and its not going well.

How much would it cost to mail things back to yourself?

Back