OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
There's a Harry Potter Marathon on ABC family right now!! Definitely not doing anything for the rest of the day

ETA: PLL is still going on? Have they revealed who A is? I'm guessing not lol.

Also, does anybody have any passport wallets or holders to recommend? I've been looking around online, but I'm mainly looking for one that can fit in a pocket and can hold a boarding pass as well.

I like this one, but if anybody has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!
Yes PLL is still on but not sure when the new season starts. A- might be a guy which was revealed in last seasons finale. I'm hoping A is revealed this coming season or I'll probably get bored and stop watching.

Yes PLL is still on but not sure when the new season starts. A- might be a guy which was revealed in last seasons finale. I'm hoping A is revealed this coming season or I'll probably get bored and stop watching.
I'm surprised it's lasted this long. I got bored a few years ago when I would have practice during it's airtime and never felt compelled enough to watch the recordings cause everything just kept going in circles.

I'm surprised it's lasted this long. I got bored a few years ago when I would have practice during it's airtime and never felt compelled enough to watch the recordings cause everything just kept going in circles.
I lost interest after season 2. I started to watch it last season and half of the season before. I actually don't know what season it is now.

@krystynakrez and @iwearmysunglassesatnight I gave up around season two too. Even back then I felt like they kept saying how they were going to reveal A pretty much every episode. Apparently they've been renewed for a sixth and seventh season. No idea how it's gone on that long haha.
Omg two more seasons lol I'm going to give up soon. Yes they say that they'll reveal A all the time. At least Lost knew when to end their show.

Okay y'all are this is super random...
But I'm 16 and I dated this one guy (whos only 6 months older than me but its a grade level up) and we broke up like a year ago and TO THIS DAY he still rolls his eyes at me every day and flips me off when i drive past him in the parking lot, and the other day even death-glared at my sister (who is 3 years older than me).... AND HE BROKE UP WITH ME?

I hate people. Seriously, he's almost a senior in high school. GROW UP. Ugh. Rant over.

But I'm 16 and I dated this one guy (whos only 6 months older than me but its a grade level up) and we broke up like a year ago and TO THIS DAY he still rolls his eyes at me every day and flips me off when i drive past him in the parking lot, and the other day even death-glared at my sister (who is 3 years older than me).... AND HE BROKE UP WITH ME?

I hate people. Seriously, he's almost a senior in high school. GROW UP. Ugh. Rant over.
Guys suck, end of story

**well now, this could be interesting**

I'M SO HEARTBROKEN.

I hit up Chandler Jones on snapchat a long time ago and he added me to his friends list. We had plans to chill in Boston on Monday. He sent me a video this morning singing. I opened it and then opened a snap from my brother and tried to screen shot it, it took too long and just screen shotted my recent snaps. And of course Chandler Jones gets a notification, gets mad and blocks me. WHY WHY WHY.

Ugh. It's probably best anyway, but he is one of my favorite players :(
Uh I hate the snapchat screen shot notifications. I didn't know that a notification goes out if you screen shot your recent snaps... Oops, I do that all the time.

Yeesh, is it ok for me to say that I'm glad he broke up with you? He sounds wicked immature and you don't need that type of person in your life. There are far better guys out there.

Back