OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I had contractors at my house last summer and one was parked behind the trailer (also the contractor's) in the driveway. I was parrked alongside the trailer and did not see the car. I looked behind me, pulled straight back and to the right...into his car. So the answer would be me, I hit a parked car. And did substantial damage too to both his and mine because I have a large SUV and he had a small compact.
This guy was driving down the road. I'm parked parallel against the curb. It's a wide street, can easily have cars parked on both sides and cars passing down it no problem. The guy was just flat out driving down the street and then swerves into the rear quarter panel of my car with the front side of his car. Backing out of a place I can understand, but just driving down the road and running into a parked car???? I'm sorry, but that's suspicious.

ETA: They way both of our cars are damaged makes it seem like he was drifting into another lane (reminiscent of someone texting and driving) but instead of another lane, it was my car.

This guy was driving down the road. I'm parked parallel against the curb. It's a wide street, can easily have cars parked on both sides and cars passing down it no problem. The guy was just flat out driving down the street and then swerves into the rear quarter panel of my car with the front side of his car. Backing out of a place I can understand, but just driving down the road and running into a parked car???? I'm sorry, but that's suspicious.

ETA: They way both of our cars are damaged makes it seem like he was drifting into another lane (reminiscent of someone texting and driving) but instead of another lane, it was my car.
Texting and driving was my first thought too.

I had contractors at my house last summer and one was parked behind the trailer (also the contractor's) in the driveway. I was parrked alongside the trailer and did not see the car. I looked behind me, pulled straight back and to the right...into his car. So the answer would be me, I hit a parked car. And did substantial damage too to both his and mine because I have a large SUV and he had a small compact.
My ex-bf backed into my car twice, my friend's once, his friend's, and a stranger's on the side of the street. He has a habit of not looking behind him before hitting the gas.

Lol... Suburban people. We just don't go to work on parade day. You don't think 2 million people actually had the day off in 2013, do you? [emoji1] You can't get to work anyway, since 2 million people take up a lot of space downtown.

The parade in 2013 was awesome (although somewhat terrifying at times), so I'll be sooooo upset if we miss it this year.

These are the rare times I actually love living here. This city is LIVE right now.

Eta - they might have tentative dates, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't. Chicago is really superstitious when it comes to hockey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am so jealous. I have mutual friends with Trevor Van Riemsdyk (he was roommates with one of my best guy friends during junior hockey)...we made eye contact once before one of his games (his school was at mine) and it was magical. I'm so happy for him!

I just saw an Instagram video of a very young girl doing a standing full and a comment said, "That's Joselyn (sp?), I used to go there."[emoji15]
is it that little girl in a red? leotard who does a standing full on the line (of the cheer floor)? I've seen that video, and i still don't understand it. She's like 4 I swear.

ETA: well i found her insta. She's actually 9 years old. She is so tiny!!!

Last edited:
j0vbk5.jpg

o7k3g5.jpg

Bubba Kegs I just finished! One is for me and the other is a birthday present for my mom. She was complaining yesterday about how she lost all of her tumblers and she ended up going and buying a super cheap one from Walmart because she was so upset she didn't have any. Little does she know, I was in the middle of making her this bubba with her favorite Vera Bradley pattern painted on it! My sister got her a lanyard in the same pattern and we also got her a Fitbit Charge HR! Super excited about this!!

j0vbk5.jpg

o7k3g5.jpg

Bubba Kegs I just finished! One is for me and the other is a birthday present for my mom. She was complaining yesterday about how she lost all of her tumblers and she ended up going and buying a super cheap one from Walmart because she was so upset she didn't have any. Little does she know, I was in the middle of making her this bubba with her favorite Vera Bradley pattern painted on it! My sister got her a lanyard in the same pattern and we also got her a Fitbit Charge HR! Super excited about this!!
I'm about to start my first cooler. If that turns out well I'm def going to have to try something like this!!

I have a very pale skin. I look like a fatty everytime I gave to take a picture with a flash. It's annoying!!!!! Muscles don't show because of the color of the skin!!! I hate taking pictures because of this. grrrrrrrrrr

Anyone else feeling me?

Ugh. I'm so annoyed about the way the Blackhawks rally was planned. I guess tomorrow we'll see what 2 million pissed off hockey fans looks like.

But I'm so glad all the mayor's rich friends get to go to the rally. You know, the one for the "people of Chicago" that's supposed to be "a celebration fit for a dynasty" - a dynasty that won't see one of their true fans tomorrow. Just a bunch of rich people that have never seen a hockey game in their lives. Meanwhile the rest of us will be in the park in the rain. [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back