OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have a very pale skin. I look like a fatty everytime I gave to take a picture with a flash. It's annoying!!!!! Muscles don't show because of the color of the skin!!! I hate taking pictures because of this. grrrrrrrrrr

Anyone else feeling me?

Gurl I feels ya. It's a 100% struggle and I think about this more than I should.

I am very fair skinned. I just lack any type of pigment in my skin, hair, eyes. It's difficult to see any sort of muscle tone when you are that pale. It stinks when you are trying to lose weight/tone up and you can only see it when the light hits your body a certain way. I've been working to lose weight since high school and I can start to see the side of my abs come in but only when there's bright, natural light. It's frustrating because I rely on what I look like rather than the number on the scale for feedback and it's just not there even though it should be.

Just had my first fried okra experience here at Lambert's in Missouri. It's pretty legit, almost as good as frickles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've only been there once and it was three days after I got my wisdom teeth out... I'm still salty. Everyone talks about Lamberts and I'm just like "I couldn't actually eat..." Shoutout to the fam for that -_-

I've only been there once and it was three days after I got my wisdom teeth out... I'm still salty. Everyone talks about Lamberts and I'm just like "I couldn't actually eat..." Shoutout to the fam for that -_-
Aww that's awful! It was so good!! You should definitely go back!

Does anyone (or your CP) own a hand sewn cheer bow? I'm trying to figure out what's different about them... I know the fabric goes all the way around the bow, but is it sewn in the back? Is there ribbon inside of it?

Loved @ACEDAD's twitter rant today about cheersport not scoring the special needs division. I don't know why this industry is going backwards with that. Having worked for Special Olympics, I can attest that scoring is important. Now, for most SO sports, there are levels (like in cheer) and everything. Some athletes know the difference between the levels, not all, but majority know the difference between getting a medal and a participation ribbon. It's such an important skill to teach and learn. At our coaches college, we have an entire class on scoring, leveling, and preparing your athletes for winning/losing. Why is cheer going backwards, why?!?! Ugh. So frustrating.

Loved @ACEDAD's twitter rant today about cheersport not scoring the special needs division. I don't know why this industry is going backwards with that. Having worked for Special Olympics, I can attest that scoring is important. Now, for most SO sports, there are levels (like in cheer) and everything. Some athletes know the difference between the levels, not all, but majority know the difference between getting a medal and a participation ribbon. It's such an important skill to teach and learn. At our coaches college, we have an entire class on scoring, leveling, and preparing your athletes for winning/losing. Why is cheer going backwards, why?!?! Ugh. So frustrating.

Sometimes I wish I stayed more current on Twitter because I usually love his rants.

**Always post responsibly**

My University just cancelled one of my summer classes today. Either I need to now take a useless option class that doesn't apply to me/my degree or I need to push back graduation a semester. I'm so mad

Back