OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
PSA: Roku sticks are on sale on Amazon for $30 until July 18! Thought y'all would want to know in case you're planning to get one for worlds this year. I believe they're usually $50
Holding out of the Roku 2 to go on sale tomorrow during Prime Day on Amazon(among a million other things I have a list to search for in my phone)

Aha thanks [emoji5]️ but seriously I guessed on all but maybe 5 questions in the multiple choice section. It was legitimately the hardest test I've ever taken. My teacher focused on motion the whole year and there were like 3 motion questions and the rest were things we never even heard of. It was a new test this year and obviously everyone did terrible. Only 4.9% of people taking the test got 5s, the majority got 1/2/3, whereas usually very few people get a 1 or 2 and the majority are 3/4/5.
The standards had to be pretty low for me to get a 3. According to collegeboard, a 3 means you're qualified... And I am in NO WAY qualified in Physics.

I didn't take the AP Physics exam because I knew I'd get a 1.

...If it wasn't on motion, what the h e double hockey sticks was on it?

In my AP exam life, I got a 1 on chemistry (lulz), a 2 on calc AB (meh) and a 3 on European history, US history, US government, English literature and English language. Of course, Providence College required a 4 for credit and doesn't let you graduate early unless you're becoming a nun, so it was all kind of useless. (Not making this up--my friend was supposed to graduate in 2014, discerned a vocation in 2012-2013, convinced the school to let her take a semester's worth of courses over the summer, graduated in May 2013 with me and entered a convent in August. She takes her temporary vows in two weeks.)

I AM SO EXCITED FOR PRIME DAY. haha. I REALLY hope they have iPads.

I would be SHOCKED if they had iPads. Apple is pretty strict about the price of those (you never see them on sale on black friday - the best you see is buy an iPad get a gift card).

I would be SHOCKED if they had iPads. Apple is pretty strict about the price of those (you never see them on sale on black friday - the best you see is buy an iPad get a gift card).
true.... but a girl can dream:rolleyes: I just really want one for school. My mom gave me her first generation because she just got the new one, but it crashes all the time now since its so old and you can't download any updates and most apps don't work because you can't update it. Its frustrating!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR PRIME DAY. haha. I REALLY hope they have iPads.
My wish list is so random. It includes:

a Roku 2
a drying rack
a bike lock
a tailgating tent
a shoe rack
hanging closet organizer
scarf holder (ok so basically any misc. closet organizers)
jack rogers

I'm moving in a month so most relate to that. Hopefully at least some of those things are on sale!

I didn't take the AP Physics exam because I knew I'd get a 1.

...If it wasn't on motion, what the h e double hockey sticks was on it?

In my AP exam life, I got a 1 on chemistry (lulz), a 2 on calc AB (meh) and a 3 on European history, US history, US government, English literature and English language. Of course, Providence College required a 4 for credit and doesn't let you graduate early unless you're becoming a nun, so it was all kind of useless. (Not making this up--my friend was supposed to graduate in 2014, discerned a vocation in 2012-2013, convinced the school to let her take a semester's worth of courses over the summer, graduated in May 2013 with me and entered a convent in August. She takes her temporary vows in two weeks.)
EXACTLY. All we did in class was basic 2D motion and projectile motion. We talked about rotational motion for one day. It was mostly waves, springs, and circuits, with a little bit of momentum/work/energy. And I don't think a single question required actually using your calculator, it was all conceptual (which I could calculate since they gave us all the equations, but I didn't actually understand anything.)
I had 3s on US History, world history, and physics, 4 on calc bc and English Lang/comp, and 5s on stat and psych. I wish I had gotten a 4 on the histories because that's what mizzou accepts... But nope. I'm not a history person and I hate writing so it makes sense but I wish I had gotten out of it in college, especially since we HAVE to take an American history class unless we have AP credit.
That's hilarious!

a Roku 2
a drying rack
a bike lock
a tailgating tent
a shoe rack
hanging closet organizer
jack rogers

I'm moving in a month so most relate to that. Hopefully at least some of those things are on sale!
mine is anything and everything you need for a college dorm room

a Roku 2
a drying rack
a bike lock
a tailgating tent
a shoe rack
hanging closet organizer
jack rogers

I have my eye on a certain Nikon DSLR body but I am not too hopeful about it.

If you're in the free trial period of prime can you still get the sales?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just came home from the July 14th fireworks (it's National Day here) and I have a little question.

Does anybody else think it's in poor taste to use the song "Girl on fire" by Alicia Keys in a Joan of Arc themed fireworks show ??? Or is it just me ? I kept thinking "They didn't!" in a half-shocked and half-laughing state so I didn't pay any attention to that segment of the show at all.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back