OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so she/he was born as Charles. she wanted to be a girl so they "buried" Charles and started calling her Charlotte. when she left radley and met Jason (her brother) my guess is that that's when she came up with "cece" to try to avoid him realizing. and I think mrs d knew it was her the whole time! what part did you think mrs d didn't recognize her?
See I knew that part but here's what confused me. She said Mrs d found out before camp May that cece and Charlotte were the same person and she got mad. So I thought I totally understood then that happened haha

See I knew that part but here's what confused me. She said Mrs d found out before camp May that cece and Charlotte were the same person and she got mad. So I thought I totally understood then that happened haha
I don't think Mrs D had met "CeCe" before that scene. It sounded like Jason had been dating her but she hadn't met the parents yet, since he introduced them when he got there. So she had only heard of CeCe until that point, and once she saw "CeCe" she realized it was Charlotte.

I don't think Mrs D had met "CeCe" before that scene. It sounded like Jason had been dating her but she hadn't met the parents yet, since he introduced them when he got there. So she had only heard of CeCe until that point, and once she saw "CeCe" she realized it was Charlotte.

Wait. I thought they already knew each other and when Jason came up they pretended that they didn't.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait. I thought they already knew each other and when Jason came up they pretended that they didn't.......

They had only met because she was on the porch when Mrs D came home. That's when Mrs D found out and why they were fighting - because Mrs D thought she had been taking classes at UPenn as Charlotte and now knows she's been hanging out with her kids as CeCe. Then they pretended they didn't know each other because he obviously couldn't know he was dating his sister who used to be his brother. But if they had already met before that day (as CeCe) they wouldn't have had to pretend

i keep on seeing all these glitter bows with the color fade or color gradient and i just can't figure out how people do that. It's driving me crazy

I have a addicction.. Tv shows that are loger or around ten seasons.. watched through criminal minds this spring and just finished Law and order Special victims unit and just started Bones. I ahve also watched EVERY single Grey's anatomy episode at least TWICE. most more than that. I know i most do something other that watch tv shows but the summer here in sweden has been non-existant up until like a week ago so intead of going out in the rain i watch netflix.

Pretty sure it's a one person kayak. I'm going with my sister, but it's a group thing so there will be a bunch of people. It's some end of summer kayak/bonfire/cookout thing with beer, burgers, and smores at the end (hence the reason I agreed to it).

I know there will be like a group leader person... I'm just worried about looking like an idiot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That sounds amazing!
What I learned from canoeing:
Definitely wear shoes that you wouldn't mind throwing away/are all plastic, because as soon as they hit the water they smell awful and you won't get that smell ever out of non-plastic shoes. If you don't have any, get a cheap pair of crocs or something like that.
Be prepared to be really hungry and tired that night (unless you work out a lot, also depends on the tour you're doing)
Put on bug-spray before you get dressed - there are bugs that aren't stopped by clothes.
Whatever you take with you: put it in waterproof bags (even water and snacks).
Don't drink alcohol before you've arrived at the campsite - there is usually little shadow on the rivers and due to the canoeing you'll be drunk a lot faster than usual which makes everything a lot harder. Along with that: don't forget to hydrate and re-apply bug spray and sunscreen often.

That's all I can think of right now.

I'm going kayaking on Sept 3. Just in the Chicago River, so nothing like adventurous or anything, but I'm terrified nonetheless.

Is it hard? How do you steer it? Gah! What if I flip over? What if I get a flesh eating bacteria from the water???

Help...

Go white water rafting instead. Much more fun.

**It's all fun until someone tags 'that' mutual friend in your Facebook post and it turns awkward**

Woahhhh hold up. Does your daughter cheer at WC? And what camp because I am a camp counselor!!!! Sorry for all the questions but I am an alum of WC and I also work at a summer camp and we have color war coming up! :)

She's at Black Bear Lake:). Not at WC, it's her first year cheering so I decided to go with a small gym 10 mins from our house to make sure she likes it before I commit to driving to Freehold. Though as it's only 35 mins away, it's not like it's a bad drive-lol

She's at Black Bear Lake:). Not at WC, it's her first year cheering so I decided to go with a small gym 10 mins from our house to make sure she likes it before I commit to driving to Freehold. Though as it's only 35 mins away, it's not like it's a bad drive-lol
AHHH that's where I work!!! I've been there for 10 years I'm a group leader in senior camp!!!! This just made me so happy haha :) I drove that far to WC as well so if you have any questions let me know!!

Go white water rafting instead. Much more fun.

**It's all fun until someone tags 'that' mutual friend in your Facebook post and it turns awkward**
I don't think they have that in downtown Chicago...

I don't think they have that in downtown Chicago...

Maybe not downtown Chicago but I'll bet within a reasonable driving distance.

Maybe not downtown Chicago but I'll bet within a reasonable driving distance.

1. I don't drive unless I absolutely have to.
2. Let me clarify... I do not ever *choose* to partake in outdoor activities. I was invited and someone else paid, so I'm going. So if someone else wants to pay, set it up, drive, and make all other arrangements, I will go white water rafting. Otherwise... No. [emoji6]

I try to stay within the city limits whenever possible. I like to be able to get home as quickly and effortlessly as I can.

Back