OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
at Ommegang. I camped there afterwards.

Ahhh nice! A few of my friends were there, too. They said it was awesome. That seems like a far hike for you but glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

That area is so beautiful during the fall. My college is about 20ish minutes from there (Oneonta). There are a lot of hidden gems around that area.

Ahhh nice! A few of my friends were there, too. They said it was awesome. That seems like a far hike for you but glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

That area is so beautiful during the fall. My college is about 20ish minutes from there (Oneonta). There are a lot of hidden gems around that area.

It was indeed awesome, although the insane hangover I got afterwards was less than spectacular. And I'd seriously drive anywhere for a Brand New show. I'm obsessed.

My school messed up my schedule for my senior year. The worst part is that they realized that they lost a paper to specify what class to drop. My guidance counselor was in a meeting so they couldn't verify that what I was saying was the original written out plan. Now, I have to go back in two days and stand in another line to get it fixed :))))))

Brand New, Manchester Orchestra, and Kevin Devine. It was glorious.
OMG soooo jealous you saw Manchester Orchestra!!!

On another unrelated note to avoid double posting:
If you guys haven't had the pizza from Jets with bbq, chicken, bacon and pineapple you are missing out of the best thing ever. My life has been changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm shocked and disappointed at how high he has polled. I'm not in love with any candidate yet but he is absolutely at the bottom of my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget some of the candidates that led the polls early on in the election cycle last time around. I don't expect to see him as a front runner a year from now.

Latest posts

Back