OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
:banghead:Ughh UCF you can't even beat a liberal arts college with less then 2,000 students... We're doomed this season.
I'm sorry for your horrible season, but this makes me happy since I'll be seeing them hopefully get beat again on Saturday :p - and from what it looks like - in the rain :(
Hopefully their season turns around after September 26!

the only team i can legitimately see us beating is USF. And to be honest by that point in the season thats the only win UCF and the fans mainly will care about if they lose every other game.

Also - sorry if this post comes off wrong, I don't want to seem like I'm obnoxious or rubbing anything in! Just super proud of the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never apologize for your college's team doing well.

For instance, here's a video of my reaction to my alma mater's hockey team (which went 10-20-4 my freshman year and 8-18-8 my sophomore year) winning the NCAA championship this year: Instagram (turn down your speakers.)

Never apologize for your college's team doing well.

For instance, here's a video of my reaction to my alma mater's hockey team (which went 10-20-4 my freshman year and 8-18-8 my sophomore year) winning the NCAA championship this year: Instagram (turn down your speakers.)

Haha my whole family went to Temple and when my oldest brother attended, they won 4 games total during his undergrad career. So this turnaround is honestly just so amazing to me.

And I think that was my reaction when our bball team simply beat Duke my freshman year...no clue how I'd react to a national championship lol

I'm sorry for your horrible season, but this makes me happy since I'll be seeing them hopefully get beat again on Saturday :p - and from what it looks like - in the rain :(
Hopefully their season turns around after September 26!

Bring a poncho.

Side note. I had no idea it was supposed to rain here next weekend.

Bring a poncho.

Side note. I had no idea it was supposed to rain here next weekend.

I saw the weather forecast. So disappointed!!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Haha my whole family went to Temple and when my oldest brother attended, they won 4 games total during his undergrad career. So this turnaround is honestly just so amazing to me.

And I think that was my reaction when our bball team simply beat Duke my freshman year...no clue how I'd react to a national championship lol

Haha, the day after they won I got a text from a friend saying that her parents made her check in with me to make sure I didn't die the night before. The most amazing night of my life.

I saw the weather forecast. So disappointed!!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Well on the bright side. This is Columbia and the weather could change on a dime. It may be the case that it's just cloudy, overcast and muggy but never rains.

What time is kick off. I haven't been paying attention to anything about next weeks game since I'll be out of town and probably won't be able to watch

worked my last day at AE on friday, only thing I will miss is the discount...
already had orientation for DSW on wednesday, and work my first real day for them on tuesday.

I've been working so much lately that now I don't know what to do with all this down time.

Well on the bright side. This is Columbia and the weather could change on a dime. It may be the case that it's just cloudy, overcast and muggy but never rains.

What time is kick off. I haven't been paying attention to anything about next weeks game since I'll be out of town and probably won't be able to watch

kickoff at noon. I'm hoping it stays dry for at least the first half. I don't mind so much if Friday and Sunday are washouts.
CP said the same thing about the weather. She got a cute pair of rainboots and says she hasn't worn them yet because when it rains it is only for about 20 minutes and then you just look dumb wearing boots when the rest of the day is sunny.

Back