OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just wanted to mention this somewhere- Yesterday, I watched Iyana Vazant Fix my F-up Life and she had the figure skater Debi Thomas on the program... I was so sad to see such a promising woman's life sinked so low. She went from being the first African-American figure skater to rank as #1 in her sport and the first to ever win a medal at the 1988 Winter Olympics, earned a doctoral degree as an Orthopedic Surgeon and now, she lives in a bed bug infested trailer home with no money and/or job... So sad!

I just wanted to mention this somewhere- Yesterday, I watched Iyana Vazant Fix my F-up Life and she had the figure skater Debi Thomas on the program... I was so sad to see such a promising woman's life sinked so low. She went from being the first African-American figure skater to rank as #1 in her sport and the first to ever win a medal at the 1988 Winter Olympics, earned a doctoral degree as an Orthopedic Surgeon and now, she lives in a bed bug infested trailer home with no money and/or job... So sad!
Wtf happened?

**There can be only one**

@Cheer Dad, it appears that she might be suffering from mental health issues... After watching this program it makes you look at your life and be so thankful. I used to think this woman had it all, wonderful husband, career and beautiful son and she managed to lose it all. In her interview, she hit bottom, 2 fail marriages, lost custody of her son, lost 5 jobs and I believe this includes her medical license and way out of touch with reality... She talks to Iyana as if nothing is wrong... Too, too sad!

@Cheer Dad, it appears that she might be suffering from mental health issues... After watching this program it makes you look at your life and be so thankful. I used to think this woman had it all, wonderful husband, career and beautiful son and she managed to lose it all. In her interview, she hit bottom, 2 fail marriages, lost custody of her son, lost 5 jobs and I believe this includes her medical license and way out of touch with reality... She talks to Iyana as if nothing is wrong... Too, too sad!
Very sad.

**There can be only one**

So today was an interesting practice we had 4 people missing and a 5th leave (We sent out emails already to parents about the issue) anyway girls from the senior 3 team I help coach offered to stay but we were still one short so I stepped in and stunted...as a back spot..I'm barely 5 feet. Lol I haven't cheered in over a year and holy heck I'm sore!

Anyone know any good food chanels on youtube? I watch Lauren in the kitchen, Jamies foodtube and Food wishes but I need some more. If you have any good websites with recipies let me know :) I started learning to cook and I need some new ideas :)

Anyone know any good food chanels on youtube? I watch Lauren in the kitchen, Jamies foodtube and Food wishes but I need some more. If you have any good websites with recipies let me know :) I started learning to cook and I need some new ideas :)

The only food one I watch is Feast of Fiction. They make foods from video games, cartoons, etc. It's a nerdy channel but I think they do tell you what to use so you can make it yourself. My favorite so far was Reptar bars.

How to Cook That -- but it makes me feel bad about my lack of dessert skills.

How to Cook That -- but it makes me feel bad about my lack of dessert skills.

Watch Worst Cooks in America on Netflix - you'll feel a lot better about yourself. One guy thought you actually had to grill cheese before putting it on bread for grilled cheese... Like he stuck slices of cheese.... on a griddle... and grilled it.

If I remember correctly, it's also the same guy who poured a bag full of peanut M&Ms into a frying pan to melt them. And put them in in his spaghetti. And tried to feed it to Bobby Flay and Anne Burrell(?).

That wasn't even the worst but it was the most entertaining.

Back