OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone know any good food chanels on youtube? I watch Lauren in the kitchen, Jamies foodtube and Food wishes but I need some more. If you have any good websites with recipies let me know :) I started learning to cook and I need some new ideas :)
I like watching (on TV) The Pioneer Woman. She has a blog same name. Now if I start watching cooking on YouTube I won't get anything done.
Watch Worst Cooks in America on Netflix - you'll feel a lot better about yourself. One guy thought you actually had to grill cheese before putting it on bread for grilled cheese... Like he stuck slices of cheese.... on a griddle... and grilled it.

If I remember correctly, it's also the same guy who poured a bag full of peanut M&Ms into a frying pan to melt them. And put them in in his spaghetti. And tried to feed it to Bobby Flay and Anne Burrell(?).

That wasn't even the worst but it was the most entertaining.
Have you watched the celebrity version? It just ended so I don't know if it's on Netflix yet.

Random festival:

1. Two packages exploded when I opened them today. One was tamari sauce on my bed (what a great idea I had to eat sushi on my bed) and the other was cookies on my couch (saved every single one of them).

2. I am not a sushi lover. But lately, I discovered sushis with crab and I die. I prefer them with soya sauce. Sooooo good.

3. Everything makes me laugh today. Don't know why. Must be the sushis.

Watch Worst Cooks in America on Netflix - you'll feel a lot better about yourself. One guy thought you actually had to grill cheese before putting it on bread for grilled cheese... Like he stuck slices of cheese.... on a griddle... and grilled it.

If I remember correctly, it's also the same guy who poured a bag full of peanut M&Ms into a frying pan to melt them. And put them in in his spaghetti. And tried to feed it to Bobby Flay and Anne Burrell(?).

That wasn't even the worst but it was the most entertaining.
That show is on Netflix?!?! Bye everyone, you'll see me in a week after I binge watch every episode.

Random festival:

1. Two packages exploded when I opened them today. One was tamari sauce on my bed (what a great idea I had to eat sushi on my bed) and the other was cookies on my couch (saved every single one of them).

2. I am not a sushi lover. But lately, I discovered sushis with crab and I die. I prefer them with soya sauce. Sooooo good.

3. Everything makes me laugh today. Don't know why. Must be the sushis.
Did you dip the cookies in the tamari sauce?

That show is on Netflix?!?! Bye everyone, you'll see me in a week after I binge watch every episode.

All the food network shows are doing "collections" so they only upload a few seasons at once (and then maybe they switch?) But the ones up now are good!

I feel bad for asking because this is last minute, but I was supposed to interview a manager for a class and they have yet to get back to me and the paper on it is due Friday. Is any adult here a manager who would be willing to answer questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel bad for asking because this is last minute, but I was supposed to interview a manager for a class and they have yet to get back to me and the paper on it is due Friday. Is any adult here a manager who would be willing to answer questions?

Do you still need help?

A manager of what? Like cheer related or like business manager etc?

Back