OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm not one to be superstitious/spiritual, or anything of that nature, by any means, but a few weird coincidences yesterday led me to believe there is someone looking out for me "up there" after all...

So when I was in 5th grade (junior in college now), my uncle had passed away after battling lung cancer and serving as a firefighter (even was part of the 9/11 search and rescue team...) anyways, this uncle had given me a shirt from his fire department before he passed that has the department's emblem on it as well as our last name. so yesterday I was wearing said shirt while studying for my first nursing school exam, I was aimlessly flipping through my textbook, and then I reached one page that showed step by step instructions for a certain bed side exam and the "patient" looked exactly like said uncle when he was younger. I just kinda took it as a sign that he's looking after me and supporting me in everything I do. Also, later yesterday I remembered that his wife was a nurse when she was younger.

Anyways, I took my first nursing school exam today and made an 88.33%, needless to say I'm extremely proud of myself.
Nursing school isn't for the faint of heart! Good job!!

I have the same professor for two classes, and when he sends out emails he doesnt put what the class is for. Like the email we just got said the discussion is up. Bring questions to class tomorrow. That tells me nothing. Its only the second full week of class and I'm over it.
I so totally feel you! It's going to be a very long year for me!

When you find out you have a date party in 24 days [emoji854] and have taken girls to every single date party [emoji854] so it's about time for you to find a boy to bring [emoji854] but you know -5 [emoji854] and you're in a time crunch [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I continue to take girls bc hey why give yourself that kind of stress

I think it is a personality issue. I do better weighing my self several times each week to stay accountable. Not everyone is like me though.

For me, having a scale at home is a good thing.

Yeah I love a good digital scale. I know for fact that I've gained 8lbs this year thanks to my scale but I didn't know where it went....I was just glad I'd gained it

But my sister and ex boyfriend told me my butt looked bigger.

#too #turnt
tumblr_mg4z0iL8fx1qcnoaro1_500.gif

Weird question:
Some of you may know that I'm not actually a tiny old grandma (shocker for the rest, I am aware). Many of you also know my 'other job' (no, not the cheese thing)- I'm an actor/writer/content creator. I've been sort-of doing a youtube channel with comedy vlog-esque stuff, among other things.

I come to you, ladies (and gents): what do YOU do on Youtube? What's your casual internet habit (besides watching tv shows/movies)? Most of my audience is in the age group here (20s-30s) so I'm curious as to what content you like to watch? I already have specific content going but I'd like to open up to more possibilities: makeup tutorials? news? sketches? gaming videos? funny cat videos? (duh)

Weird question:
Some of you may know that I'm not actually a tiny old grandma (shocker for the rest, I am aware). Many of you also know my 'other job' (no, not the cheese thing)- I'm an actor/writer/content creator. I've been sort-of doing a youtube channel with comedy vlog-esque stuff, among other things.

I come to you, ladies (and gents): what do YOU do on Youtube? What's your casual internet habit (besides watching tv shows/movies)? Most of my audience is in the age group here (20s-30s) so I'm curious as to what content you like to watch? I already have specific content going but I'd like to open up to more possibilities: makeup tutorials? news? sketches? gaming videos? funny cat videos? (duh)

I'm a big BuzzFeed fan and I like their comedy sketches. Basically, if I'm browsing YouTube, I'm looking for something that will make me laugh or that will kill some time.

I think it is a personality issue. I do better weighing my self several times each week to stay accountable. Not everyone is like me though.

For me, having a scale at home is a good thing.
Same. It's been nice on my Weight Watchers because I've been able to weigh once weekly instead of the several times a week I did previously. I've learned I can fluctuate several pounds in a day.

Same. It's been nice on my Weight Watchers because I've been able to weigh once weekly instead of the several times a week I did previously. I've learned I can fluctuate several pounds in a day.
Most people do: eating and drinking can change it for ya easy.

I tend to go by: how are my clothes fitting (I got nervous for a bit, til I realized the woman I was dropping off my clothes to had shrunk a bunch :rolleyes: so I hadn't gained weight but my clothes were smaller) and how fit I feel. How many pushups/exercise ABC can I do? How do I feel during a working- is my cardio poor? As we know, you can gain muscle "pounds" even if you've lost fat percentage and are more toned, which is why I avoid the scale. Case in point- my fitness skill has definitely gone down, but I'm pretty much in the same weight range I've been my entire life. Now that my shoulder is healed a bit, I can start working out again..

I gained over 14 pounds between June and probably August/September of this year. But everything fit fine and I didn't feel any bigger so obviously I wasn't concerned. Weight fluctuates so much that you can't really go off of it alone.

I do have to say - if you have a big weight gain (or weight loss) with no change in lifestyle/diet/etc, you should probably go to the doctor just in case.

I gained ~20 lbs in a month this year, for seemingly no reason. I was also super tired, no matter how much I slept. Turns out I have hypothyroidism. Luckily, it runs in my family so I knew the symptoms, or else I probably would've just written it off as the stress of graduating college and starting a new job, and went way longer without getting everything checked.

Back