OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My 12 1/2 year old son plays piano and that was the first song he tried to pick out by himself (when he was around 7 or 8). I'm sure I have it recorded somewhere.

Random:
But I'm pretty good at playing by ear. I figured out the chords for the Everytime in one sitting. Might try to see if I can pull BP off when I get home.

I wish I never stopped my lessons all those years ago!

Give it 10ish years and I thinkyou'll get your wish. They're all doing their own thing now, plus they all have kids (except mikey) so I couldn't see them up and leaving for a reunion tour. But in 10-15 years when all the kiddos are off to college and they have loads of free time and are itching to relive their glory days, you best believe I expect to see them all up on that stage. Tight pants and eyeliner and everything! And I'll so be there when it happens.

this is how I feel about Brand New when they announced their "breakup" coming in 2018.

but then like Jesse Lacey just had a kid and she's probably going to want to go to college...and I am more than happy to buy all the tickets to help her out.

So I have no self control and am going back to New York in March. Are the SIM cards sold in machines at airports reliable, or would it be better to get one designed for traveling in the US in Canada? (I saw one for $9.95CAD that says it has unlimited talk/text/data and is good for 7 days.)

Check with your phone company. My husband can get talk and text for $10 a day when going to South America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone on the boards have done this but- has anyone done a work and travel? I'm interested in doing one but would like some advice/stories about others experiences that aren't directly from companies lol

For my Degrassi fans I actually waited for it to come on US Netflix. One episode in and my only question is-HOW is Peter Stone allowed around minors??

For my Degrassi fans I actually waited for it to come on US Netflix. One episode in and my only question is-HOW is Peter Stone allowed around minors??

Thanks for reminding me. I just told the guy I'm dating I don't want to go anywhere tonight because I'm watching Girl Meets World

But now I have to watch GMW and Degrassi.

Thanks for reminding me. I just told the guy I'm dating I don't want to go anywhere tonight because I'm watching Girl Meets World

But now I have to watch GMW and Degrassi.

I forgot too, Netflix normally emails me when things I like are updated. Is the GMW episode the ski lodge one?

Yeah. It is really boring but I'm sadly invested in finding out who Lucas chooses

I blame my niece

I just really want Disney to use GMW to finally mature their programming just a little bit. I want to see real HS situations. It doesn't have to be super heavy but like the original show.

Even when I was in the key demographic for the programming, I always liked Nick show because they were a little more 'risque' with the jokes and situations. Disney is too campy for me.

I just really want Disney to use GMW to finally mature their programming just a little bit. I want to see real HS situations. It doesn't have to be super heavy but like the original show.

Even when I was in the key demographic for the programming, I always liked Nick show because they were a little more 'risque' with the jokes and situations. Disney is too campy for me.

Yeah that's been my complaint from the start. The whole show is a little confused. Some situations are clearly targeted toward people my age that grew up watch BMW because the references and point of the conversation/person blows over the head of the younger audience i.e. My 11 yo niece (who gave up on the show because some of the context didn't make sense)

But on the other hand it's clearly targeted for tweens with the topic

I also think Riley is regressing in maturity

This is Degrassi-Land. Where everything is made up, and the points don't matter.

(Also, the strata council in my building just posted a notice that says someone has been squatting in the building's pool.)

I watch American soaps which are the land of twisted and illogical plots. It just makes me laugh because he is sooo messy. I wish they used the alums more effectively in the reunion episode. This racist plot is painful to watch, not because she's racist but because the plot points are too simple for my taste in terms of race relations.

I just missed the TNG crowd and their chemistry sooo much.

I live in the suburbs and we too have squatters in foreclosed homes :?

I had some second hand embarrassment for how thick she was being through that plotline. I haven't finished the season yet, I told myself I have to wait until this semester is over.

I found the notice kind of funny because whoever wrote it assumed that someone who lives here may have let the person in. The pool isn't covered, so any determined person could just hop the fence...
I'm only about halfway through the season but I thought they were going to have more meat to Frankie's character. I'm a little disappointed.

I just finished the alumni episode. It truly was a waste. And their acting seemed really bad.

And everyone had on a midi skirt....and I wear a lot of a midi skirts [emoji848][emoji848] is this an age thing

Oddly enough Frankie's character isn't annoying me. Im think it's because I'm trying to actively understand that some people are genuinely that tone deaf, glib, ignorant and flat out stupid when it comes to things pertaining to race and her character is on par with some of the people I've encountered.

Like a 59 year old white woman that told me she just learned recently that you probably shouldn't say to a black person "you're so articulate!"

She's grown up Zoe

Oddly enough Frankie's character isn't annoying me. Im think it's because I'm trying to actively understand that some people are genuinely that tone deaf, glib, ignorant and flat out stupid when it comes to things pertaining to race and her character is on par with some of the people I've encountered.

Like a 59 year old white woman that told me she just learned recently that you probably shouldn't say to a black person "you're so articulate!

Yes! I didn't get the Frankie hates black people vibe but she's definitely one of those people who don't get it because she's never experienced it or seen it in her own life. I'm the only black girl in my friend group of other POC and white girls. We've seen how race plays a role in each of our lives through years of friendship so we get it.

The alumni episode was so disappointing. Did they even say the characters names to the current cast? I need to rewatch.

I only watched the first episode of the new season so I saw Peter but like which episode is the actual reunion episode cause I'd rather not watch the whole season. It's a disappointment compared to TNG.

Back