OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The candidates and their teams have speech writers... Yes, it's an awkward situation, but I'm not putting too much judgement into it.
Except she claimed to have wrote it herself with "very little help". Now that part of it came off as plagiarized, she's deflecting saying a "team of writers" crafted it around her vision. Passing the buck instead of just owning it.

MCR just tweeted a video and everyone is freaking out.

GET. THE. FUDGE. OUT.

I have been waiting for this my whole life (3 years). I don't even know what it is but I've been waiting for it.

ETA: Between MCR and PokemonGo, I am having all the nostalgic feels this week.
My friend just tagged on Facebook about this. New logo and I'm hoping hoping hoping reunion tour in honor of ten years since Black Parade came out. It's been a long three years without them!

My friend just tagged on Facebook about this. New logo and I'm hoping hoping hoping reunion tour in honor of ten years since Black Parade came out. It's been a long three years without them!
I'd pay 11 times more for a ticket to their reunion tour than to hamilton.

I'd also be OK with them releasing something like Life On The Murder Scene but for TBP and Killjoys since the first one only covered up to Three Cheers. Actually, if it's not that I'll be pretty upset.

Okay revealing myself as being a baby with this BUT I can't believe it's been 10 years since Black Parade. I remember being ten and it was a thing to like alternative/emo music. Those opening chords remind me for my literal youth.

I'm an idiot. I was trying to edit videos i took at Summit on iMovie and my mac has been acting up lately so I decided to back everything up to an external hard drive and then just wipe out my Mac. I wiped it out and what not, and I vividly remember taking my SD card (from my camera) out of my laptop and setting it on my bed. It's gone. And I didn't save that footage to my external hard drive... I know its around here somewhere but I can't find it!!! ugh!!

I'm an idiot. I was trying to edit videos i took at Summit on iMovie and my mac has been acting up lately so I decided to back everything up to an external hard drive and then just wipe out my Mac. I wiped it out and what not, and I vividly remember taking my SD card (from my camera) out of my laptop and setting it on my bed. It's gone. And I didn't save that footage to my external hard drive... I know its around here somewhere but I can't find it!!! ugh!!

Try looking in the spAce between the bed frame and the mattress [emoji12] my phone disappeared there the other day, and it took me an hour before I found it hiding there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a reunion, which I didn't really believe would happen just yet, but a rerelease of TBP with demos and stuff.

My Chemical Romance: Black Parade getting reissue | EW.com

I am still holding out for that video diary/documentary at some point in my life.

Okay revealing myself as being a baby with this BUT I can't believe it's been 10 years since Black Parade. I remember being ten and it was a thing to like alternative/emo music. Those opening chords remind me for my literal youth.
My 12 1/2 year old son plays piano and that was the first song he tried to pick out by himself (when he was around 7 or 8). I'm sure I have it recorded somewhere.

My heart hurts now. I really thought there might be a chance.

Give it 10ish years and I thinkyou'll get your wish. They're all doing their own thing now, plus they all have kids (except mikey) so I couldn't see them up and leaving for a reunion tour. But in 10-15 years when all the kiddos are off to college and they have loads of free time and are itching to relive their glory days, you best believe I expect to see them all up on that stage. Tight pants and eyeliner and everything! And I'll so be there when it happens.

Back