OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Have you tried a different charger?
Incredibly late reply but yes, I tried multiple different chargers.. I went to talk to the people that replaced it and they said they could try and fix it again since it was under warranty but they did a shoty job the first time so I didn't want them touching it again.. They also said I could get my money back if they put the old charging port back in.. My thing is, they shouldn't have even had my old part still.. Just grrrr.. The whole situation made me mad because they kept talking down to me and as if I was stupid.. My best friend who was a 2M tech in the Navy went with me and basically told them off and that what they were doing was wrong and illegal and all that

Almost didnt get home today because of the train hitting some cows outside of my small town. Poor cows but this is typical of sweden, we are supposed to have on of the best puli transportation systems depending o our size (9 almost 10 million in the entire country) but the trains ar basicly always late. and i have to take a train to my jo since i do not have a drivers license ecause of the simple facts that i cat afford one (they are pretty expensive here in sweden) and the fact that i dont trust myself in traffic. so i shouldn really complain but i hate the fact that im late to work atleast one a week..

Edited to add that yes i feel realy bad about the cows being hit jut used this as an example of how bad the system is. I love animals and have had a really bad feeling in my stomach the entire day. hopefully this will never happen again.

Last edited:
Did anyone understand what Kanye was saying at VMA's besides snubbing Taylor? That video, OMG just a way to get attention as usual. That girl must of been desperate for a gig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I voted for Bernie

No clue as to what I'm doing onElection Day other than going to my hair appointment and enjoying my day off

This. With the exception of the hair appointment, I fall into the 'I remember the 2000 election and am terrified that if I don't vote for Clinton we'll get Trump.' TBH, nothing is scarier to me than Trump and at least we kinda know what we're getting with Clinton. Our country survived under Bill---though he did have plenty of faults.

I would like to see our political process reformed so that it doesn't come down to the two party system we can't seem to let go of---but this is not the election I'll be rallying for the change with. I can't even imagine an America with Trump at the helm and that terrifies me---so, for this election, I'm fairly confident I know who I need to vote for even if I didn't vote for her in the primary.

I shudder to think about some poor translator trying to get a foreign leader to understand what is being said.

Or even the people who have to sign the Presidential addresses for those who are hearing impaired.

This. With the exception of the hair appointment, I fall into the 'I remember the 2000 election and am terrified that if I don't vote for Clinton we'll get Trump.' TBH, nothing is scarier to me than Trump and at least we kinda know what we're getting with Clinton. Our country survived under Bill---though he did have plenty of faults.

I would like to see our political process reformed so that it doesn't come down to the two party system we can't seem to let go of---but this is not the election I'll be rallying for the change with. I can't even imagine an America with Trump at the helm and that terrifies me---so, for this election, I'm fairly confident I know who I need to vote for even if I didn't vote for her in the primary.

Sometimes, even in our multiparty system with 3 major parties, 2...semi major (Green and Bloc) and countless minor parties (communist, marijuana, Christian Heritage and Animal Alliance to name a few), you still don't get any decent options!!!!

Y'all. I know you guys have seen the gold wreath snapchat filter. Does anyone know a lip color like the one in that filter cause I'm in love.

ETA: here's a pic of the filter if you haven't seen it. That looks like a perfect nude and I'm in love and I need it in my life
ba66256f15463e0f0edd0cc63befb387.png

Oh my gosh. My friend and i who have previously cheered together literally coach our school cheer team when it comes to stunts. I was helping a group out and they did half double down before even doing extension full down! Not to mention we have to fix their full down technique (well we have 1) because they pull like they're doing double downs and it's different at the high school. Our coach doesn't even know what full downs really are! Her daughter helps out more. There is no progression whatsoever and I feel super stressed out because the double downs are unsafe. I have to convince groups to do drills because they'd rather go headfirst into a skill. I'm super exhausted and having school cheer + allstars lately has me burned out. October, where are you ...
Double downs are illegal for high school teams.

SOS just cracked an egg with a rotting dead baby chicken inside and OMG the smell and the blood? or whatever and just SOS. Thank goodness I crack eggs in bowls before adding to recipe because I am baking gluten free bread and those are some expensive ingredients I'd have to throw out.

...but if the smell doesn't go away in the next five minutes I may make the jump to veganism. and puke.

Also SOS I still need two more eggs and I am terrified to crack them...

Back