OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
SOS just cracked an egg with a rotting dead baby chicken inside and OMG the smell and the blood? or whatever and just SOS. Thank goodness I crack eggs in bowls before adding to recipe because I am baking gluten free bread and those are some expensive ingredients I'd have to throw out.

...but if the smell doesn't go away in the next five minutes I may make the jump to veganism. and puke.

Also SOS I still need two more eggs and I am terrified to crack them...
Sorry I don't have any advice, but OMG. I don't know what I would do if that happened to me.

SOS just cracked an egg with a rotting dead baby chicken inside and OMG the smell and the blood? or whatever and just SOS. Thank goodness I crack eggs in bowls before adding to recipe because I am baking gluten free bread and those are some expensive ingredients I'd have to throw out.

...but if the smell doesn't go away in the next five minutes I may make the jump to veganism. and puke.

Also SOS I still need two more eggs and I am terrified to crack them...
OMG I think I would vomit on the spot.

It is up to the coach to know, but if she doesn't know, you do. You need to take the responsibility to not do illegal stunts.
I didn't encourage them. There is no way for me to stop them from doing it. I'm assuming they won't do them anymore since we're not doing them at games.

I didn't encourage them. There is no way for me to stop them from doing it. I'm assuming they won't do them anymore since we're not doing them at games.
There are plenty of ways. If you are allowing illegal skills/safety issues to occur while you are working with a team then you are just as guilty. Speak up, and if the coaches continue go to the AD, and if it still continues contact your state organization who governs cheer. Saying there is nothing you can do is a cop-out.

There are plenty of ways. If you are allowing illegal skills/safety issues to occur while you are working with a team then you are just as guilty. Speak up, and if the coaches continue go to the AD, and if it still continues contact your state organization who governs cheer. Saying there is nothing you can do is a cop-out.

Someone needs to go to administration before someone gets hurt! Even have a parent do it if u or your teammates are not comfortable to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in 8th grade. We do not have an AD nor anyone to report this to. Nobody regulates cheer at our school. Our principal would not have any idea what I'm talking about if I told him, and all it would do is have the coach talk to me about it. cheerleading is considered an activity not a sport so there are no guidelines in our state. I have no idea who to go to regarding this. None of these things exist in my state for cheer. I appreciate everyone's responses truly.

Last edited:
I'm in 8th grade. We do not have an AD nor anyone to report this to. Nobody regulates cheer at our school. Our principal would not have any idea what I'm talking about if I told him, and all it would do is have the coach talk to me about it. cheerleading is considered an activity not a sport so there are no guidelines in our state. I have no idea who to go to regarding this. None of these things exist in my state for cheer. I appreciate everyone's responses truly.

PM Me your state. I'll find out who you can turn your violations in to

Ive never heard of a state not having high school league that regulates competitive and sideline activity.

I looked on SC and plain as day for cheer for sideline it says no doubles, twisting and baskets

How do you not have an athletic director? They're the ones that schedule all of the games and things like that. Is it possible that you share one with another school?

How do you not have an athletic director? They're the ones that schedule all of the games and things like that. Is it possible that you share one with another school?

She said she's in middle school - I was in a pretty big district with 4 middle schools and there was one AD for all 4 schools and then each high school had their own. Though, if cheer is an activity and not a sport, the school could have one and OP just has no idea. I wouldn't have known my high school had an AD with his own office who was there all day if the cheerleading closet wasn't connected to the office lol.

Even if the principal doesn't understand cheer, going to them/having a parent call/writing an anonymous letter saying, "our cheerleading coach is allowing the team to perform stunts that are considered illegal because they are dangerous" they'd understand. You don't need to know cheer to be concerned with students' safety.

ETA: second half obviously directed towards @FaithOverFear! and not you @Alexx :)

Middle schools often don't have AD's, as they usually are reserved for High Schools. Talk to your main Phys-Ed teacher, or if not, then your Principal. You need to express to them that this is a safety and legality issue. And yes, send ErinS your state, and she will give you the safety guidelines for your state. Take these to your Principal and express your concerns over the safety of the athletes. They may not understand cheer (mine doesn't, even after all of these years of dealing with me), but they will understand safety and injuries.

Shout out to all my fellow muggles who won't be traveling off to Hogwarts as yet another September 1st passes. RIP our hopes and dreams.

P.S - Rabbit, rabbit though.

Not going to Hogwarts but I am taking a class called Harry Potter, Magic, and Religion so I think I'm as close as I'll ever be! (Actually interested to see what she says in class today bc our professor is always making casual references so I'm sure she'll mention it).

Back