OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Has anyone made an alcohol cake before? Like the ones that look like a cake but are made out of bottles? Any tips? I'd be making it and then driving an hour and a half, and then an additional half hour the next day. I'm worried about it surviving in my trunk for the drive.

Has anyone made an alcohol cake before? Like the ones that look like a cake but are made out of bottles? Any tips? I'd be making it and then driving an hour and a half, and then an additional half hour the next day. I'm worried about it surviving in my trunk for the drive.
No but I would love to see a picture of this when it is done!

So after a year of stress and tears I am moving tomorrow to the midlands to go to nursing school!! I have been to uni before and dropped out but now i'm slightly older and really want this badly. Im just so nervous for flatmates and meeting people on my course

Good luck. It is amazing how being a little older and mature can help you.

**Maybe I should try a new hobby**

Good luck. It is amazing how being a little older and mature can help you.

Thanks
I was looking through things from when I first moved away when I was 18. I'm now 22 and just feel more ready especially in budgeting and trying to be healthier. I made the right choice for me doing a vocational degree so half the year I'm on placement.

So after a year of stress and tears I am moving tomorrow to the midlands to go to nursing school!! I have been to uni before and dropped out but now i'm slightly older and really want this badly. Im just so nervous for flatmates and meeting people on my course

Do you mind me asking where in the midlands?? You don't have to answer though if you don't want to. I lived in the midlands for a while and loved it there. Uni was so much fun, though very different from Canada. I'm glad you're so excited for your program!!

Do you mind me asking where in the midlands?? You don't have to answer though if you don't want to. I lived in the midlands for a while and loved it there. Uni was so much fun, though very different from Canada. I'm glad you're so excited for your program!!
I'm going to birmingham. I lived very rurally currently but so excited to not have to travel so far for things like shopping or simply meeting friends for drinks. I was happy to get my first choice as I'm studying paediatrics nursing and there are some great hospitals

Has anyone upgraded to ios10? Is it worth it or should I wait for all of the bugs to be worked out

Has anyone upgraded to ios10? Is it worth it or should I wait for all of the bugs to be worked out

I haven't noticed any major problems. It's very different but seems to be working well. Sometimes I get a notification about a text and it doesn't show up in messages for a sec but otherwise I haven't noticed any glitches. I also haven't really been using any of the changes, the fun text stuff is fun for a sec but ain't nobody got time to do that for every message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My ios10 froze my phone a couple of time and I had to do a hard reset, and I have the problem with getting text notifications and them not showing up.

But other than that, I don't have problems....I just don't really like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friends who have upgraded are mixed on issues and liking it.

Best advise is do a full backup before installing it.

I don't hate it. Not having the swipe to unlock has taken some getting used to. Texting was fun for about 12 hours and that was it. Haven't really explored any of the other new stuff yet.

Back