OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm in 8th grade. We do not have an AD nor anyone to report this to. Nobody regulates cheer at our school. Our principal would not have any idea what I'm talking about if I told him, and all it would do is have the coach talk to me about it. cheerleading is considered an activity not a sport so there are no guidelines in our state. I have no idea who to go to regarding this. None of these things exist in my state for cheer. I appreciate everyone's responses truly.
Even if cheer is considered a club (as it is in Kansas), they should be governed by your state school association. For example, KSHSAA if you look under "non athletic" even choir and band are covered by the state high school association. Most middle schools also fall under the high school governing body.
If not, NHFS and AACCA both govern high school cheer. If it's a no-go in HS, you can be sure it's a no-go in middle school. Take a copy of the rules to the principal or even superintendent.
Cheer Rules – Cheerleading Rules for Coaches – NFHS 2016-17 Book Corrections
Cheer Rules – Cheerleading Rules for Coaches – 2016-17 High School Rules

Ive determined the social security office is the devil. To watch supposed "security" force a crippled man to stand (this place is packed with no seats) because certain empty seats are reserved for appointment people only is just pathetic.

Ive determined the social security office is the devil. To watch supposed "security" force a crippled man to stand (this place is packed with no seats) because certain empty seats are reserved for appointment people only is just pathetic.

That sucks.

**Sometimes I use the FB web version just to check on my negative ratings**

Husband and I are going to see some puppies either tonight or Monday night....I'm afraid I may try to leave with all 9. Though given the breed (Catahoula Leopard) that would be more insane than just 9 regular dogs

Just now noticed teyana taylor is one of the girls that appeared on mtv my sweet sixteen show.
I just want that girls body.... That is all.

Husband and I are going to see some puppies either tonight or Monday night....I'm afraid I may try to leave with all 9. Though given the breed (Catahoula Leopard) that would be more insane than just 9 regular dogs

There's no such thing as too many puppies.

(Says me, the future "dog lady".)

Does anyone use Blue Apron/Plated/Hello Fresh/etc.? If you do, how did you decide on which company to use? I'm really interested but there's just too many options.

Does anyone use Blue Apron/Plated/Hello Fresh/etc.? If you do, how did you decide on which company to use? I'm really interested but there's just too many options.
My roommate did Blue Apron for a while. I tasted a few things and it was all pretty good. I do remember the meals being a little time consuming though, and dirtying up a lot of dishes. Maybe not the best if you're looking to cut down on cooking time.

It could also be useful to check delivery days. Each company delivers on a different day of the week based on your area. For example, she got her Blue Apron boxes on Friday afternoons. It was ok for her, but wouldn't have really worked for me due to weekend travel (I head back to Columbia right after work on Fridays a lot during football season). The boxes are ok to stay out for a few hours due to the ice packs, but definitely need to be put away and refrigerated later that day. It would have spoiled over a weekend unless you had someone there to receive it for you. But she sent her mom a free box up in Massachusetts, and she got hers on Tuesdays. Just totally depends.

I'd recommend getting a free or discounted first box from each one and seeing what you like best. Just remember to cancel the ones you don't like so you don't get charged for more.

My boyfriend's company sells Hello Fresh so of course I bought some of it. It's been pretty good considering I suck at cooking. The recipes are really easy and the food is really fresh. The meals are meant to be prepped within a few days of receiving, so make sure you'll actually cook the stuff if you get it. I like that it's all proportioned and packaged so you don't have to measure things.

If you want it (or if anyone wants it) send me a PM and I'll see if my boyfriend can still get you the discount. Instead of paying 60$ you'll only pay 45$ for 6 meals.

Back