OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
How heavy actually is the worlds trophy? When you see it sitting on the ground, it looks so heavy but then there are pictures with people holding it over their heads like it's super light. I can't figure it out.

How heavy actually is the worlds trophy? When you see it sitting on the ground, it looks so heavy but then there are pictures with people holding it over their heads like it's super light. I can't figure it out.

I was wondering today if athletes are allowed to take their medals on the plane with them or if they have to pack them in their luggage :p

I feel like we need a "Random Worlds questions" thread.

I was wondering today if athletes are allowed to take their medals on the plane with them or if they have to pack them in their luggage :p

I feel like we need a "Random Worlds questions" thread.
c7a52b315bc589f6b89683ca395f5758.jpg
I saw this on Twitter tonight, so they can take them, just has to be checked like everything else (duh lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c7a52b315bc589f6b89683ca395f5758.jpg
I saw this on Twitter tonight, so they can take them, just has to be checked like everything else (duh lol)

Perfect timing! I'd be so scared to put it in my luggage incase it got lost but at the same time I'd be terrified that they wouldn't let me take it on the plane and they'd confiscate it. Can you imagine some security guard taking your worlds medal? I'd have a breakdown and probably wouldn't board the flight. I was like "do people mail it to themselves?"

I have the roku 2!

The official mobile device of the Khalessi

Do you know if the roku has an app for Spotify? I know that the Apple TV doesn't have an app but it can be streamed through AirPlay or something. And do you know if it has a Google play app? Sorry for all the questions [emoji28]

Silly question, but are athletes at World's allowed to have their nails done?
ETA: To clarify, are they allowed to have painted/gel (?) nails, etc as long as they're natural?
Yes, they can wear nail polish. I don't even know if there is a rule about having "natural" nails or not.

Perfect timing! I'd be so scared to put it in my luggage incase it got lost but at the same time I'd be terrified that they wouldn't let me take it on the plane and they'd confiscate it. Can you imagine some security guard taking your worlds medal? I'd have a breakdown and probably wouldn't board the flight. I was like "do people mail it to themselves?"
I probably would've put it in my suitcase really securely in a teeny tiny pocket but then I wouldn't be able to have it with me on the plane and I would be really sad because I get that way with new (most often shiny) things. I obsess over them while they're new and then when the newness goes away I'm not so bad (like my car key-my mom handed it to me for the first time on Saturday and I obsessed for a while, and then we picked up my car[emoji23])

I don't understand why they would need to mail it and why they wouldn't be able to take it on the plane?

I don't understand why they would need to mail it and why they wouldn't be able to take it on the plane?

I haven't flown in a while and I wasn't clear on what items you can and can't bring with you on the plane, like as a carry on. I wasn't sure if solid chunks of metal were allowed still :p

Ok, so apparently today is a WinstonsGirl brag kinda day. I pulled my RO Lay with no spot tonight, lots of times!!! The one I got on video is a little bent kneed, but I also had some better ones. I've been working for a year to get this this time, and while it's not perfect yet, this was a huge step for me. Now to get better form!!

Do you know if the roku has an app for Spotify? I know that the Apple TV doesn't have an app but it can be streamed through AirPlay or something. And do you know if it has a Google play app? Sorry for all the questions [emoji28]

I bought an amazon fire TV stick and had 2 diff rokus at my moms and I like the tv stick more (when I am at a place that has good internet.) It doesn't work with crappy internet at all though and the roku at least tries to work with my crappy internet.

ETA: It has spotify but I'm not sure about google play!

Back