OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone know if its possible to deactivate a computer on iTunes that no longer turns on? Apparently I've authorized the max amount of computers.

ETA: Never mind. Its not possible

Do you have to contact the Apple Store for a new Apple ID? How does it work? I'm interested because I think I'm getting close to maxing mine out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have to contact the Apple Store for a new Apple ID? How does it work? I'm interested because I think I'm getting close to maxing mine out

No. You can change it yourself. Hit up Google. It isn't hard. My husband did it all by himself!

I was literally getting ready to post, "Sooooooooo... Are we really not gonna talk about Gabi Butler being on AGT last night?"

And cp's old coach... But he's not as famous. [emoji1] (close, but not quite)
Apparently not too much.

**well now, this could be interesting**

I have very frizzy, wavy natural hair that I really wish I could calm down and wear natural without having to straighten it every day. It has the potential to be pretty lol. The hairs themselves aren't thick but I just have a lot it so it gets huge and poofy. I use Moroccan Oil and Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum but that hardly often does the trick. Can somebody recommend any products to me that might calm it down?

Apparently not too much.

**well now, this could be interesting**

Right? Weird... I guess when she moves to a new state it's fascinating, but when she's on tv... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I only watched to see Reggin anyway lol

Still way too nervous about that open gym (?) tonight. I would feel so much better if I weren't going alone & my tumbling was actually good lol. I've been taking myself in and out of going all week!

I have very frizzy, wavy natural hair that I really wish I could calm down and wear natural without having to straighten it every day. It has the potential to be pretty lol. The hairs themselves aren't thick but I just have a lot it so it gets huge and poofy. I use Moroccan Oil and Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum but that hardly often does the trick. Can somebody recommend any products to me that might calm it down?
I have curly hair but without any product I am a big frizzball. After I come out of the shower and wrap my hair in a towel I basically need to saturate it with product to get the curl. I use Tresemme curly hair mousse as step 1, then John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Spray step 2, and then LA Looks curly hair moisturizing gel especially on the ends for step 3. My hair is practically dripping by the time I am done but then I shake it out upside down, flip it back and let it dry without touching it. I use all cheap products because I have very thick hair and go through a lot quick, but that trifecta seems to work the best. I never ever straighten it!

Move to the northern part of Germany, it's 55 here (about 13° Celsius) and probably won't get any better soon.

It's been mid-high 60s every day we've been in Paris so far and it looks like London is going to hover around 60. It's been quite pleasant (though low-mid 60s with no sun is a bit cool for me).

Sound like my hair. I have very scandinavian blonde hair but my hair is think and wavy curly hair. I just dont use shampoo and if i do i specificly use schampoo for damaged hair because it maked my hair so soft and not nearly as frizzy as usual. My conditioner is of the same brand. to style i use an anti frizzying spray called equave instant beauty hydro nutritive detangling conditioner from revlon- dont know if youve got that brand though, but that spray works wonders on my bush of a hair.

Our hair sounds pretty similar. I started using the organix kukui (???) oil shampoo and conditioner in the black bottle because it's supposed to hydrate and defrizz. Usually if I go to bed with wet hair I'll wake up with pretty manageable hair. But if I just let it dry over the course of the day it tends to frizz. Maybe look into some reviews of that?

Similar to mine...think Debra Messing without the 24/7 stylists on hand to make it look gorgeously curly all the time. Over the years I've managed to tame it into a manageable state. I use an awesome conditioner (you have it in the States-Aussie) and deep condition it for 3 mins. Then I spray leave in Aussie conditioner when I'm done. I never EVER blow dry it, that just makes the frizzies come out-I towel dry until all the wetness has gone and leave it to air dry in waves. Then I use these straighteners I found that heat up super hot to straighten it. This way I only have to straighten it once after every wash and not every day. I use a spritz of Moroccan oil on day 1 just to tame any odd flyaways, but that's it. No other products unless I'm doing fancy for a night out.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

QUEEN VANYA finally claims the spelling bee title she deserves. s/o to Gokul, a most worthy competitor and co-champ
You have no idea how happy I am for her!!! She's seriously the sweetest kid and I've been obsessed with her family for like 10 years now hahaha (they're local to me and go to the same school that most of my cheer friends went to). So glad that KC and STL both won tonight!

And now I have no idea who I'm going to root for next year.

Back