OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You have no idea how happy I am for her!!! She's seriously the sweetest kid and I've been obsessed with her family for like 10 years now hahaha (they're local to me and go to the same school that most of my cheer friends went to). So glad that KC and STL both won tonight!

And now I have no idea who I'm going to root for next year.
I'm such a fangirl. She seems so well-spoken and nice. And incredibly confident. I really only saw her struggle with one word, and I wouldn't even call it a struggle. (That Fijian canoe word) You could tell in her face and her family's faces that she was familiar with each one. Also Gokul was killin it out there too. That last word I actually LOLed, they didn't even have time to put the graphic up.

I wonder if they will expand the Championship Word List next year to include more words now that they have had two co-champs back to back. 30 (or 35? whatever it was) seems like a lot until you get kids like those two who honestly probably could have gone all night.

We still get Dev and #CargoShortsCole and #SweaterVestPaul next year so 2016 is looking bright

haha my friend that I was watching with actually knows the guy who made the #SweaterVestPaul tweet. My tweet was featured on ESPN last year (proof) and I was kinda bummed I wasn't witty enough this year. I hope Cole and Paul make it next year! Dev is inconsistent though....

I have very frizzy, wavy natural hair that I really wish I could calm down and wear natural without having to straighten it every day. It has the potential to be pretty lol. The hairs themselves aren't thick but I just have a lot it so it gets huge and poofy. I use Moroccan Oil and Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum but that hardly often does the trick. Can somebody recommend any products to me that might calm it down?
I got something done to my hair called the agave treatment. Nothing had ever worked for me and my stylist recommended the agave treatment. Not many salons offer it but if you can find one that offers it near you, definitely take the opportunity. The whole point of it is to take out the frizz while using healthy and natural products.

So everyone needs to watch the new lifetime show "smile". I'm not even gonna lie I almost teared up at the end... Ha, definitely worth checking out.

I probably got too little sleep this past night, but I'm cracking up over the spelling bee convo because it sounds so strange to someone who has absolutely no idea about spelling bees.

Casually laying in bed at 1:15 cause getting up means being an adult and I'm not ready for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QUEEN VANYA finally claims the spelling bee title she deserves. s/o to Gokul, a most worthy competitor and co-champ
you and @gofriars610 tweets made me turn it on midway through. DH and CP were like wth are you watching but after the first 5 minutes we were all hooked (DH had some great commentary). Those kids must read the dictionary for 6 hours a day since birth. Gokul was my favorite - especially the last word. They tried to make it all pressure filled and dramatic with the "you have to get this word right" and bringing Vanya up to stand near him and they give him the word and BOOM. I didn't even hear him spell it and had to rewind to see it.
Looking forward to next year's #spellingbee party!

you and @gofriars610 tweets made me turn it on midway through. DH and CP were like wth are you watching but after the first 5 minutes we were all hooked (DH had some great commentary). Those kids must read the dictionary for 6 hours a day since birth. Gokul was my favorite - especially the last word. They tried to make it all pressure filled and dramatic with the "you have to get this word right" and bringing Vanya up to stand near him and they give him the word and BOOM. I didn't even hear him spell it and had to rewind to see it.
Looking forward to next year's #spellingbee party!

hahah I'm so glad I could spread the #spellingbee love! I've been a yearly viewer since 2007 or 2008. It's just comedy gold.

Back