OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Completely amused that Caitlyn Jenner's story fully upstaged Kim and Kanye's pregnancy announcement.
I didn't even realize there was an announcement[emoji23] I just assumed it was leaked and then one of them tweeted about it or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't even realize there was an announcement[emoji23] I just assumed it was leaked and then one of them tweeted about it or something

I don't know. It was all over the place last night and all you see today is Caitlyn.

Completely amused that Caitlyn Jenner's story fully upstaged Kim and Kanye's pregnancy announcement.
She looks a little like Janis Dickinson in the photos I saw. Which makes sense because I always felt JD had a masculine touch to her features before she destroyed herself with facial fillers.

It was in the trailer for the upcoming second half of the season for KUWTK

I think that Caitlyn looks like Janice Dickinson and Jessica Lang. But mainly I think she looks like an average, run of the mill, later-middle aged woman, and I mean that as a compliment. If I saw her on the street I wouldn't think twice about her and wouldn't assume she was anything but a woman....her height aside I guess. Even the name she picked is average and not trying to deliberately seek attention

And honestly I don't think the spelling of Caitlyn with a c instead of k is a dig at the Klan, like some people are saying. I think it's an extension of the outside looking in she hinted at during the interview.

Anyway. Go Caitlyn. Slay.

Anyone who has experience with a Fitbit/jawbone/other similar product, how do you like yours? I'm looking into getting one as a grad gift from my parents but I can't decide which kind to get. Any experiences or opinions are welcome!
Both me and my mom have fitbits. Not sure the names, but my mom has the latest version (I believe?) where it has a thicker band and a buckle-like clasp. Like others, she NEVER takes it off unless its to charge. She loves it. I like hers too because it tells you all your stats right on the device rather than having to check the phone app. It also vibrates when someone is calling you, which is extra great for my mom cause she never hears her phone ring :p

I have the skinnier fitbit. I like it for the most part. Not religious about wearing it as I just use it out of curiosity of how far im walking (and to see if I can beat my mom haha). Kinda sucks that if i wanna see the exact number of steps of something I have to check my phone. The device only gives you a idea of how many through a dot system. Although my fitbit it more aesthetically pleasing, the clasp isnt as good and I have had it fall off once or twice before.

It was in the trailer for the upcoming second half of the season for KUWTK

I think that Caitlyn looks like Janice Dickinson and Jessica Lang. But mainly I think she looks like an average, run of the mill, later-middle aged woman, and I mean that as a compliment. If I saw her on the street I wouldn't think twice about her and wouldn't assume she was anything but a woman....her height aside I guess. Even the name she picked is average and not trying to deliberately seek attention

And honestly I don't think the spelling of Caitlyn with a c instead of k is a dig at the Klan, like some people are saying. I think it's an extension of the outside looking in she hinted at during the interview.

Anyway. Go Caitlyn. Slay.

Totally agree. For all we know she may have chosen the name Caitlyn decades ago long before the "Klan."

Both me and my mom have fitbits. Not sure the names, but my mom has the latest version (I believe?) where it has a thicker band and a buckle-like clasp. Like others, she NEVER takes it off unless its to charge. She loves it. I like hers too because it tells you all your stats right on the device rather than having to check the phone app. It also vibrates when someone is calling you, which is extra great for my mom cause she never hears her phone ring :p

I have the skinnier fitbit. I like it for the most part. Not religious about wearing it as I just use it out of curiosity of how far im walking (and to see if I can beat my mom haha). Kinda sucks that if i wanna see the exact number of steps of something I have to check my phone. The device only gives you a idea of how many through a dot system. Although my fitbit it more aesthetically pleasing, the clasp isnt as good and I have had it fall off once or twice before.
My One clips on my pants or bra strap. I can get most of my stats off the Fitbit: time, steps, stairs, miles, calories burned. I get more info off my phone.

Wayward Pines is my new obsession and I'm only on the second episode. It's like American Horror Story, House of Wax , Supernatural, and The Truman Show all mixed into one and I totally recommend it.

Is it gory? I tried to watch AHS but kept gagging because I'm a pansy. I didn't even get through an episode which I was super bummed about because I heard it was awesome.

Back