OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I desperately want to be a member of The Willis Family.

ETA: Either that or have a massive family and teach them how to sing and perform.

Last edited:
So a local dance crew made it to America's got talent... I live at like 10 minutes from the dance studio so I feel the pride!!

Lévis represent! :D

I desperately want to be a member of The Willis Family.

ETA: Either that or have a massive family and teach them how to sing and perform.

:shimmy::shimmy::shimmy::shimmy::shimmy::shimmy:

In other news, an American tourist on safari in South Africa got killed by a lion when it jumped threw the open passenger side door.

:defeated:

:shimmy::shimmy::shimmy::shimmy::shimmy::shimmy:

In other news, an American tourist on safari in South Africa got killed by a lion when it jumped threw the open passenger side door.

:defeated:

Been to that exact lion park and it's clear that the lions are wild animals and the tourist had her windows open in complete disregard to the signs and guidelines you are asked to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been to that exact lion park and it's clear that the lions are wild animals and the tourist had her windows open in complete disregard to the signs and guidelines you are asked to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why didn't her guide enforce that rule?

So I'm going for college orientation this evening... The emails I've been receiving say to bring ACT scores, immunization records, high school transcripts, and college transcripts if you did dual enrollment (which I've discovered are a complete pain to get). So I got all my stuff together like a good little student and I was browsing the admissions website looking for a schedule of tonight's events and found where it said that you have to have a medical history form on file and it should be mailed to the University Health Center. No time to mail it. No address to bring it to as its a PO box. Lol at me trying to be prepared.

So I'm going for college orientation this evening... The emails I've been receiving say to bring ACT scores, immunization records, high school transcripts, and college transcripts if you did dual enrollment (which I've discovered are a complete pain to get). So I got all my stuff together like a good little student and I was browsing the admissions website looking for a schedule of tonight's events and found where it said that you have to have a medical history form on file and it should be mailed to the University Health Center. No time to mail it. No address to bring it to as its a PO box. Lol at me trying to be prepared.

Honestly the amount of stuff you have to provide is cray cray. Don't worry about not having it all in at once because usually no one does lol mail it when I get a chance and I'm sure it will all go well!

Hahah I'm halfway serious...large (functional) families like that make me super emotional. I might have cried during the show because I was so overwhelmed by how adorable and talented they were. They also reminded me of this family that would come to Mass at my college every so often (only 10 kids though, all under the age of 13) who were also homeschooled and musical and super Irish-looking.

Just when I thought I was done hearing about Casey Anthony....nope supposedly she's in talks with nbc to give a "tell all" interview. Geez between Bruce Jenner and the duggars. She may have beat them both at controversy overload.

Hahah I'm halfway serious...large (functional) families like that make me super emotional. I might have cried during the show because I was so overwhelmed by how adorable and talented they were. They also reminded me of this family that would come to Mass at my college every so often (only 10 kids though, all under the age of 13) who were also homeschooled and musical and super Irish-looking.

I'm halfway serious too, though I grew up in a house of 4 kids, my parents were both very hands off. I appreciate families rthat are super hands on. I think that is why I have a natural distaste for the Duggars---Michelle raised the older kids, I won't take that credit away, and she likes has done a lot for Josie, but the kids in the middle were raised by the older kids and that just makes me ill. My eldest sister was 12 years old when I was born so I've been in that scenario---my sister is far closer to me as a mom than my mom is.

Just when I thought I was done hearing about Casey Anthony....nope supposedly she's in talks with nbc to give a "tell all" interview. Geez between Bruce Jenner and the duggars. She may have beat them both at controversy overload.

Who's next, Zimmerman? Puke.

No a South African tour operator was.
Nope, I've been to that park a couple of times when I lived there. You can either opt to go on one of the guided tours in the parks special vehicles or you can drive yourself-I've always driven there. You are told to keep your windows fully closed-it was an ordeal one time when my ac had broken-and never to open the door or get out of the vehicle. There are the signs all over the park. It's sad that the woman has died but I think it's even sadder that the lioness might have to be put down. She was only following her natural instincts, in a park where she's encouraged to be a normal lioness, it was the woman that broke the rules.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just saw my kindergarteners for the last time. They said the cutest things while I was crying and it just made it worse. I feel like 23 of my own children have been taken away from me. Yay for leaving for practice in an hour haha

if anyone remembers my vent on my radiology course, my first exam was today... i'm currently sitting here eating pizza and chugging wine.. if that is any indicator of how it went.

three. count THREE!!!! people had to sprint out of the exam (2 to vomit, 1 in a legit panic attack) and automatically failed. I had to actually count the seconds I was inhaling/exhaling for to calm myself down. I don't think I could have possibly prepared for it any better/differently which is kind of discouraging because that is the hardest lab practical i've ever had. on the plus side - there was a multiple choice portion of the exam, and I'm pretty sure I got a 100 or close to it on that... except lab is weighted much more heavily. he doesn't curve and he purposely isn't posting our grades for a few days. until that grade is posted, i'll continue chugging wine. After it's posted I'll either have celebratory drinks or have to drown my sorrows. class is no joke. The next 3 exams I'll need some xanax.

Back