OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
my parents are renewing their vows in november, and my mom wants to get a new wedding dress since her original one was completely awful and she picked it out only because her mother liked it and paid for it. so we started shopping today which was exciting. and the sales associate told me I should really be a model lol

So with the whole juicing thing I've been on recently i
bought s ton of things to juice and then i went out of town and of course my boyfriend didn't do it for himself he just froze all the fruit so now i don't want to use any of it because it has to thaw and some of it was on the verge of expiration anyway, but he'll be mad if i throw it away... it's still in the freezer. i need him to go away for a few days so i can throw it out and pretend i used it all...

So with the whole juicing thing I've been on recently i
bought s ton of things to juice and then i went out of town and of course my boyfriend didn't do it for himself he just froze all the fruit so now i don't want to use any of it because it has to thaw and some of it was on the verge of expiration anyway, but he'll be mad if i throw it away... it's still in the freezer. i need him to go away for a few days so i can throw it out and pretend i used it all...

So make smoothies with it ;)

Meaning that for those of who don't get 10 weeks off in the summer, seeing all of our teacher friends' beach/cruise/booze pics on a Tuesday at 1PM is painful.

Ehhhh still wouldn't want to deal with kids for the other 9 months of the year for the rest of my life. They don't get compensated enough for all that.

I'd love to be a college professor when I'm older though. I would totally enjoy that kind of teaching.

So make smoothies with it ;)

Ehhhh still wouldn't want to deal with kids for the other 9 months of the year for the rest of my life. They don't get compensated enough for all that.

I'd love to be a college professor when I'm older though. I would totally enjoy that kind of teaching.

I wasn't making any commentary about their pay or benefits or who easy they do or don't have it, just that it sucks when you're stuck in an office all summer and your teacher friends are outside soaking up the good weather.

I FINALLY GOT A CAR!!! I pick it up tomorrow!!! Its a 2010 Honda Civic and its so nice and I'm SO happy and excited to have a reliable car!!! (if you know me, this is a big deal.) Its my first real big girl purchase! I'm just so happy. And I should be starting my new "big girl" job in the next week or so! I'm just so content with my life right now when a month ago everything was SUCH a struggle. Everything really does happen for a reason!:D
YAY! That was my first car when I got my lisence. It's such a great car. Congrats on all the exciting stuff happening right now. That's awesome.

@King You coach Georgia Tech, correct? Our school team play's you guys on November 19th in GA! Our cheer team won't travel with them but I thought it was still cool!

Latest posts

Back