OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So... my boyfriend is leaving for another province in a few hours.

And it hurts like hell.

I know I'm gonna get through this. It's not the first time I go through something like that. I know we'll see each other at least once a month. But I HATE that moment when you have to let go and see the other person leave.

The next few days are going to be hard. I know it'll get better. But right now I just can't.

Hey friends. Has anyone tried the Adidas Triple Cheer shoe? If we have to switch to Adidas shoes then we like those the best based off the picture. I've had the Adidas Cheer Flyers before and hated them. They seemed to fit very narrow. If anyone has any info on the Triple Cheers it would be greatly appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cleaned the fridge in the lunchroom at my work. At least I know why it stank.... I think I got rid of 10 containers that had food with varying degrees of mold on them.
Eek! A girl at my work suggested everyone take shifts every week on cleaning the lunchroom because it doesn't really get cleaned and the manager of customer service response was "I don't even clean my own kitchen so why would I clean it here?" She was flabbergasted and now refused to eat in the lunch room lol I do but only because I only had a half hour and to go to my car is to much hassle and wastes time haha

Life update: looks like I'm going to be on ECE diva6 which is IAG6! I'm super excited and the first practice went pretty well, I'm happy to be back cheering again

YAY! I was thinking of you when they announced they were having an IAG6!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Does anyone have a watch or watch brand that they love? I've started a job where I'll need to keep track of time, but am struggling to find a watch I like. Right now I'm drawn to Skagen but most of their watch faces are bigger than I'm looking for. I'm wanting something smaller than the typical Michael Kors that everyone and their mother wears. Thanks in advance!

Sometimes people ask me for help with Access because I'm a computer programmer. But I use real databases. I don't know anything about Access. Now SQL Server on the other hand...

I am trying to rework a auditing tool that my boss created a few years ago (2012.) He knows access so he made it in access, but he made it so long ago and it's so intricate that he doesn't want to change any of it even though it seriously needs to be changed. He also said it's a major pain in the hiney so he is refusing to make another one. I am borderline thinking of paying someone to fix the current tool, or even make a new one in different software and not tell him! :help:

Life update: looks like I'm going to be on ECE diva6 which is IAG6! I'm super excited and the first practice went pretty well, I'm happy to be back cheering again

I don't think I knew they were having an IO6 team. Awesome! Congrats!

Back