OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so i watched miley cyrus uncensored version of her vma performance....... im confused why in the world her parents would show support to such vulgarity on such a publicly watched stage.

got all my paperwork in line for DSW and have a set orientation date now all that's left is putting in my two weeks notice...it's making me nervous having to confront my manager because I hate letting people down...but I have to keep reminding myself it's better for me and that's what matters

got all my paperwork in line for DSW and have a set orientation date now all that's left is putting in my two weeks notice...it's making me nervous having to confront my manager because I hate letting people down...but I have to keep reminding myself it's better for me and that's what matters
Good luck in your new job...I was wondering, at DSW, do you get an employee discount?
Btw, how long had you worked at American Eagle? Why I asked? If you work there less than 2 or 3 months, you may not be required to give a 2 weeks notice.

Good luck in your new job...I was wondering, at DSW, do you get an employee discount?
Btw, how long had you worked at American Eagle? Why I asked? If you work there less than 2 or 3 months, you may not be required to give a 2 weeks notice.
thank you! yes there is also an employee discount for DSW. and I have not even been at AE a full month which is why I feel so bad about already leaving, even though it's better for me. I gave them a written two weeks notice anyways because I thought it was the more courteous thing to do.

My college football Saturday's are back:). So darn happy. Roll Tide Roll and let's Go Mountaineers! We will not discuss the Penn State debacle though...

My college football Saturday's are back:). So darn happy. Roll Tide Roll and let's Go Mountaineers! We will not discuss the Penn State debacle though...
Please. We are still crying. Former cp is a freshman there. I got quite a number of very colorful texts about Temple yesterday!

There's another Mountaineer fan on here!?!

Please. We are still crying. Former cp is a freshman there. I got quite a number of very colorful texts about Temple yesterday!
My sisters(both went there), my mom and I had a rather salty text thread going on during the game too. I fear it's going to be a long season-sigh.

MS Access is death. I used to help other students with it as part of my on campus job at school and Ive learned that Access can sense your frustration and then make your life terrible. My prayers are with you for real. (I know a little more than most but I wouldn't say I'm "good"... If you wanna PM, you can but I can't promise anything. I'll still try to help though lol)

Sometimes people ask me for help with Access because I'm a computer programmer. But I use real databases. I don't know anything about Access. Now SQL Server on the other hand...

Sometimes people ask me for help with Access because I'm a computer programmer. But I use real databases. I don't know anything about Access. Now SQL Server on the other hand...

I did a bit of SQL stuff in one of my CS classes and our professor spoke very little English. It was still easier to learn than Access. By far.

I enjoyed my databases class quite a bit and I wish my professor spoke more English so that we could've learned a lot more.

My sisters(both went there), my mom and I had a rather salty text thread going on during the game too. I fear it's going to be a long season-sigh.
Bite your tongue!! Former cp is going to her first game on Saturday against Buffalo but is more excited for the Rutgers game the following week, and the Michigan game which is a white out. We haven't picked a game yet but need to soon. Getting tickets isn't the problem but rather finding a place to stay since the hotels are typically booked a year in advance.

Back