OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Somewhere along the line we stopped asking for toys...

WHY? Like I can't even play with my gifts anymore... I read them or watch them...

We should. And I need all the parents to post what they want because I need ideas for my dad.
Also maybe ideas for myself, because my mom is concerned about by 13 year old sister having a bunch of things to unwrap and me just having a check. I told her she can split it up into several different checks and wrap them in various ways if she wants.

Also maybe ideas for myself, because my mom is concerned about by 13 year old sister having a bunch of things to unwrap and me just having a check. I told her she can split it up into several different checks and wrap them in various ways if she wants.
I think we have the same mother.

it might be because im getting married in may, so i dont really want to ask my parents to buy me anything at this point, since they are paying for a wedding. But my list only consisted of two things, until my mom complained about how un-fun it was to just buy gift cards, so i added bath and body work products and two clothing items i saw on pinterest. And thats about it.

Yesterday was literally the longest day of my life, so far. My mom had her tumor removed. Surgery didn't go too badly but she has low BP and low O2 sats so she had to stay longer.

Surgeon came to speak to us before she was taken in and I asked if its in her lymph nodes (they took one out to biopsy) so you go back in and remove them? And he said NO -_- they just do chemo and radiation if it's in the lymph nodes. Mastectomy is an option if you want?! Kind of pissed off that we keep waiting for stuff. This is why I hate free health care. They'd rather save the hospital/government money than doing proper treatments.

First off I'm sorry you and your mom are going through this. [emoji22]

But I have to say, we don't have free health care and it's the same way here. Just different people causing the problems - the insurance companies won't pay for anything because they're more interested in saving money than doing proper treatments as well. I could rant forever on this topic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Guys today my old gym was surprised at their showcase with a new gym! They went from having spring floor wall to wall and still only having four panels to a location where a full comp floor will fit, it has a custom backdrop and is all decked out in blue and green! The athletes had no idea, they thought they were just doing their showcase off-site because (obviously) there's not room in the old gym. I'm so happy for them! Also a little jealous I didn't get to cheer in that amazing facility but who knows maybe I'll coach in the new facility in the future? Photos below (spring floor obviously coming, just wasn't enough time to get it done by showcase so right now it's dead mat)
Old Gym
New Gym
Major props to anyone that has such a small floor in their gym! I had only 6 panels at one time and our spacing was a total wreck at competition. I'm always impressed by teams that just figure it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my friends job gave her tickets for the hunger games. So she gave me and cp tickets to see hunger games on Wednesday at a special screening. Im so excited!!!!!

Nice! I have tickets with my sister for Friday. They're in this special section where you have a waiter and you can order food and drinks

Hey friends if you tweet or Instagram a memory you don't want to forget using #neverdelete today, shutterfly will donate $1 to the Alzheimer's association! And it would make me really happy if you did it! :)
Also they might compliment your selfie so it's definitely worth it ;)

Seriously sick of being the "leader" of my group for my marketing research class. My group members are so lazy. I literally have to feed them the answers.

Anyways, we have to come up with a "marketing problem" facing a company and write a paper on it. This example we were given was on Kohls and that people don't know that they sell more than clothes. Anyone have any ideas for what we could write about? My brain is fried and I can't think of anything good.

Back