OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nice! I have tickets with my sister for Friday. They're in this special section where you have a waiter and you can order food and drinks
That's the type of theater I'm going to! It's called Studio Movie Grill. They have a bunch in Texas, but this is the only one in NC. I like it because you have assigned seats. Since we are going to the Thursday night showing, it was going to sell out and we would have had to bust butt to get there after work and all sit together. This way we can get there a little before the show and also eat dinner while watching.

@cheerKT, the movie theater I normally go to started that assigning seat thing and I tell you, the 2 times I've gone to the movies and purchased my seat, someone seems to always be sitting in the seat I selected, so I sit somewhere else... I wondered, Do you report this person or would you select a different seat?

@cheerKT, the movie theater I normally go to started that assigning seat thing and I tell you, the 2 times I've gone to the movies and purchased my seat, someone seems to always be sitting in the seat I selected, so I sit somewhere else... I wondered, Do you report this person or would you select a different seat?
Are you going to the one in Menlo?

Don't know if this has been posted before, but it's by far the best thing I've ever seen

Haha, I remember when these were done. There's a lot of similar videos with different teams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have an irrational fear/dislike of cats. When I look at them I gag. When I see them in real life my chest tightens up and I'm paralyzed in fear. I literally hate cats.

My new coworkers send cat picture and talk about cats all day. I feel like it's too late to explain my phobia because I've already politely replied to an email with "cute"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an irrational fear/dislike of cats. When I look at them I gag. When I see them in real life my chest tightens up and I'm paralyzed in fear. I literally hate cats.

My new coworkers send cat picture and talk about cats all day. I feel like it's too late to explain my phobia because I've already politely replied to an email with "cute"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to point out the obvious but I have some cute dog pictures you can share.

**Someone is channeling their inner Oprah. Dislikes for all**

Call me skeptic, but based on the way the odds dropped dramatically the day before and the way she ran her mouth, I feel like the loss could have been set up. Losses and rematches create buzz and more $$. I hope I'm wrong though.
TBH that wouldn't surprise me. Lots of things in the world of sports and entertainment are set up to generate buzz and thus $$$$. I always keep that in mind when I hear about two celebrities "feuding".

Back