OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
East Coast help please! I'm working in the Philly area this weekend and want to try Wawa for the first time! What do y'all recommend?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I NEED the Hamilton mixtape today. Can't wait another month. I need to hear Usher singing Wait for It immediately. Kelly killed It's Quiet Uptown.
I'm excited to hear Usher's, Sia's, and John Legend's songs and then all the demos. I was really surprised to see some of the names that were on there!

East Coast help please! I'm working in the Philly area this weekend and want to try Wawa for the first time! What do y'all recommend?!

Everything is good. Literally everything. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is their soups, but I tend to be picky about that anyway.
If you like specialty coffee drinks...the frozen cappuccino is a dupe for starbuck's frap's. Their latte's are good. I'm a sucker for their regular coffee too though, and will get that just as often.

Sandwiches are all good, sides are good (I especially like their meatballs, I can't explain why). Breakfast sandwiches are good. Literally everything. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

I'm excited to hear Usher's, Sia's, and John Legend's songs and then all the demos. I was really surprised to see some of the names that were on there!

Just realized Ja Rule and Ashanti are doing Helpless. Hits me in the 5th/6th grade feels when I was OBSESSED with him.

Sidenote - I passed Ja Rule driving in Queens recently and my inner 11 year old girl was fangirl-ing.

Quesadillas, breakfast sandwiches, coffee drinks! Anything u can order fresh!

Back