OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My gym had pictures today. Holy cow it took FOREVER i got there at 6, i didn't leave until 9:30, my dad was pisseddd. and i was tired for realll some people take a lifetime to take a picture.

it stopped snowing over 24 hours ago, and it was supposed to stop snowing about nowww. lol we got like less then 1/2 the amount we were supposed to. thank godddd hahaha.
cant wait to go to the gym tomorrow for tumbling/entourage practice.
i went out to my car tonight to go to the store, and i had to break through the ice over it to clean it off, there was more then an inch of ice.
my debit card never works in the crdit card things you swipe yourself, i always ahve to haev them swipe it for me on theirs, its really annoying. and i have no idea why it doesnt, because its only like a month old.
i miss my mac </3
i loved tokboxing last night, we need to do it again, with more people =]
2 weeks until i leave for cheersport <333

i hate winter.. does it count for early spring if the ground hog didn't even come out of the hole.. or is it, like, a do-over?
i really wish i had a giant flamethrower to melt all 2-1/2 feet of snow we got tuesday/wednesday.
i wish i had practice tonight but it was cancelled because of highschool state this weekend. and like our coaches/owners all coach HS teams too..
tokbox<3
and i cannot wait for NCA i feel, i need it. i love itt

dear cheersport,

could you get here any sooner, please?

from,
a very anxious/excited cheerleader! :)

So it started snowing and sleeting today when I was going home from my class at 12, well by 3 when I head back for my 3:30 what do they do? Cancel my class by sending an email at 3:15....really? I mean most of us are leaving or already on campus at that time. Now time to go to work and start my paper filled weekend.

of all 900 teams competing at cheersport, me and my sister compete at the EXACT SAME TIME on sunday. like really what are the chances of that happening?! my mom is going nuts haha but i hate that I don't get to see her compete for the first time at cheersport :(

I'm in the computer lab at school because we have to do some stupid math testing thing and I finished with like, 20 minutes left and I'm really bored.....

So I ordered 2 cheer extreme shirts off of cea-tees.com over two weeks ago and have yet to receive them. I contacted them through the "contact us" tab on Tuesday and have yet to get a response. I'm kind of upset because usually when I email them they are quick to reply and I just want my shirts :(

Nevermind I just went out to the mail and there they were yayyy
biggrin.png

I can't wait until cheersport. First year attendee right here!

Also, my English teacher, who I think is just really bitter and doesn't like anyone/gives everyone bad grades except 2 people, told me my writing skills were improving... and gave me a 74 on my essay. Improving? I got a 76 on my first essay. At least I got an 85 on my midterm.

Second term grades are all above 80 except English which is a 79 (I failed a test, so I'm happy about that) and a 72 in history (I just don't enjoy doing homework...).

Latest posts

Back