OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ugh. I'm in no mood to be doing my history blog. So I'm here instead. My personal goal is to get it done by today, even though it's due Saturday at midnight, but I have no time later to do it.

Happy note, the red leopard/cheetah fabric with sequins I bought came today, I have not seen anything prettier. I want to literally be buried in it when I die from this history blog!

Today I went to tumble and I was sooo nervous because 3 weeks ago I starting blocking on all my tumbling :( but I went in and ended up doing a bunch of really good ro bhs tucks (my best long tumbling pass) and was so excited. I haven't worked on standing tucks in about 3 and a half weeks and wasn't really planning on doing any today, but one of my friends kinda forced me to. So I did one, landed on my hands and knees, got up to try again, and landed my first ever standing tuck all by myself :) Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/hockeychickxo33#p/a/u/0/xhqTRUY3F9s

I'M SOOOO EXCITED right now. I did a bunch right after and landed about 10 and busted probably 2 or 3. But I've been working on them since the beginning of summer and I was getting really discouraged with my tumbling because I wasn't progressing and was actually losing some tumbling. But not anymore :) I'm so pumped up. ahhhhhhhhh! :)

That awkward moment when you fake sick to get out of cheering at a high school football game thats 2 hours away and its going to rain......
hehe :)

so just this week alone:
i got a 90 on my pop culture lit midterm
i got a 91 on my political science exam (and don't have to take the second one because he drops lowest of our first two exam grades)
i got a 112 on my science exam.
i'm getting the new iphone today
and i got a surprise from my parents in the mail...a late birthday present.

hello 4.0 GPA and yay for new things! :)

I'm so excited for the CEA showcase tomorow and that i get to watch most of it because my practive is at 7pm. On the other hand this snow were geting i is rediclious ...its only Oct and if its going to be like this all winter it is going to be a LONG winter.

Today I went to tumble and I was sooo nervous because 3 weeks ago I starting blocking on all my tumbling :( but I went in and ended up doing a bunch of really good ro bhs tucks (my best long tumbling pass) and was so excited. I haven't worked on standing tucks in about 3 and a half weeks and wasn't really planning on doing any today, but one of my friends kinda forced me to. So I did one, landed on my hands and knees, got up to try again, and landed my first ever standing tuck all by myself :) Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/hockeychickxo33#p/a/u/0/xhqTRUY3F9s

I'M SOOOO EXCITED right now. I did a bunch right after and landed about 10 and busted probably 2 or 3. But I've been working on them since the beginning of summer and I was getting really discouraged with my tumbling because I wasn't progressing and was actually losing some tumbling. But not anymore :) I'm so pumped up. ahhhhhhhhh! :)

I'm so happy I read this!!!
I'm really happy for you and that was pretty awesome! Keep up the good work :)

I'm so happy I read this!!!
I'm really happy for you and that was pretty awesome! Keep up the good work :)

Thank you so much! I saw in the skills section that your daughter is working on her standing tuck. Tell her to just keep going for it and don't get discouraged no matter how long it takes.

Thank you so much! I saw in the skills section that your daughter is working on her standing tuck. Tell her to just keep going for it and don't get discouraged no matter how long it takes.

Thank you, as I'm sure it will take her a lot longer then her BHS. She already gets frustrated about it an hasn't even been working it that long. I was just happy to see you got yours after all that:)

My poochie says Happy Halloween to everyone!!!!
380823_10150908987615022_676100021_21366763_1853339713_n.jpg

Back