OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
there was a shooting in a neighboring town yesterday, and in the article something popped up about my dad (a former police officer) and his shooting. i needed to tell somebody so i thought id put it here.
Gang graffiti connected with the police shooting of a teenager accused of trying to run over an officer showed up at two Santa Rosa schools and a city pool.
Graffiti was found at Proctor Terrace elementary and Santa Rosa High schools and the Ridgway Swim Center. The vandalism occurred overnight Wednesday, according to a Police Department memo.
The graffiti included the gang nickname of Alexander Rodriguez and named the officer who shot him, Joel Christensen, the memo said.
Police declined to discuss the memo or the graffiti, which appeared two days before Rodriguez, 16, was scheduled to be sentenced for assault with a deadly weapon on a peace officer and escaping from a county juvenile facility.
Friday's hearing was postponed because he was undergoing medical treatment stemming from a gunshot wound.
Christensen was attempting to pull Rodriguez over Nov. 11 when the teen tried to hit him with a stolen Pontiac Grand Prix, police said. Christensen shot Rodriguez twice, hitting him in the hand and elbow.

i was in 5th grade when it happened and I remember just being so scared. we had reporters showing up at our house and a 24 hour police watch on our house. i wasnt allowed to play outside or answer the telephone. it was just really really really scary. its even worse to see how it still affects my dad today.

Oh honey I know how that goes. I have a massive nail polish collection and just keep adding to it. When I moved it filled up 5 shoe boxes. I am just drawn to the nail polish section everytime.
I have just recently become addicted too, I'm ashamed of myself and all of the money I've spent :(

5ano60.jpg

15fnd51.jpg

I like what I've done to my room old cheer pictures, uniform, and bows. Oh and my medals and ribbons :)

People are STILL arguing over Cali vs. Panthers on youtube vids..they're CLEARLY not on the boards, because we settled that within a week lol.

I wonder if people are still arguing over Worlds 2010..

It's just hanging in my closet :p I was thinking of giving it to my future daughter (if I have kids) I have to figure out where to put it though.. probably over my closet or TV :)
haha yeah it was just sitting in my closet, and i was cleaning and was like "hmm i think want to hang this up" since it was the uniform from my first year of cheer!

I have just recently become addicted too, I'm ashamed of myself and all of the money I've spent :(
I felt bad about having so many at first, but I never go without polish on my nails and change the color twice a week so I get good use out of what I have. When I decide I don't want it anymore I actually give it to the nail salon where I get my pedicures. They love receiving free polish. My main problem is that I don't buy cheap polish (occasionally I will get a Sinful Colors bottle) only OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Butter London, and Zoya.

I felt bad about having so many at first, but I never go without polish on my nails and change the color twice a week so I get good use out of what I have. When I decide I don't want it anymore I actually give it to the nail salon where I get my pedicures. They love receiving free polish. My main problem is that I don't buy cheap polish (occasionally I will get a Sinful Colors bottle) only OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Butter London, and Zoya.
ORLY is also a really good brand!

Back