OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just hate when there is a minimum requirement for papers. Like if I get to the point and I explain it enough, does it matter how long it is?! I've learned to always just cut the jargon out and get to the point and this teacher is like "yes I don't want filler words but explain every last thing if it kills you" kthanks you're a sweetheart...

I would actually take 5 math classes than another english class. PLEASE. lol
that was me today on the paper i just finished and i still have 3 more papers due tuesday, i mean i went to an art university to avoid this nonsense -.- smh

I don't know if this is appropriate for this section of the board.. but I find this really funny:

zwndwo.jpg

If you get the reference, +1 bonus points for you! :)

My mom hates the prom dress I fell in love with and refuses buy it for me. She is intent on me finding something else :(
i went through the EXACT same thing with my mom when i was shopping last year just try to make a compromise with her asking if you go to a few more stores and you dont find anything after that then go back and get the dress this just helps with her gitters about her not being sure that you'll like it after you pick it or see something better and dont forget what looks ugly on the rack can look fantastic on maybe your perfect dress is still out there :)

that was me today on the paper i just finished and i still have 3 more papers due tuesday, i mean i went to an art university to avoid this nonsense -.- smh

But really! I just found out today I might not have to take the 3rd english class requirement if I take sociology instead. SOLD.

I'm 22 and I want to compete in a pageant now..mostly after watching toddlers and tiaras, also because it's something I've never done before and it would give me something to do lol.

Pageants are so much fun!! At least the one I did was :p I bonded a lot with the other girls and made a lot of new friends. I also strengthened my friendships with some that I was already friends with but wasn't so close to.

Check out the National American Miss website.. They send me things in the mail about pageants all the time so I would think that their website would have information if you want to compete in a pageant. :D

Find something really trashy and say you're in love with it. Maybe she'll take the other one just so you won't wear the worse dress...

i went through the EXACT same thing with my mom when i was shopping last year just try to make a compromise with her asking if you go to a few more stores and you dont find anything after that then go back and get the dress this just helps with her gitters about her not being sure that you'll like it after you pick it or see something better and dont forget what looks ugly on the rack can look fantastic on maybe your perfect dress is still out there :)

We talked about it last night and she told me that if we look at some other stores and I still don't find anything that I like, that she will buy it for me:) but if that doesn't work I'm totally using Mamarazzi's method.

Back