OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We talked about it last night and she told me that if we look at some other stores and I still don't find anything that I like, that she will buy it for me:) but if that doesn't work I'm totally using Mamarazzi's method.
both ideas together = golden ahah, and im glad it worked out :)!

Finally finished my 2nd final project after about 16 hours of drawing. Rotoscoping can eat me.

And I still have another final due tomorrow by 5pm that I haven't even started, how typical. :rolleyes:

I'm just so proud of my final project for my lack of time I had to do it that I just can't resist showing it off, LOL. It's supposed to be Peter Pan (from a picture I found on Google), but I'm really bad at rotoscoping (cause I just think it's kind of dumb these days) and his eyebrows just make me giggle cause I forgot them last minute so I just literally scribbled them on. :p

2sacz2d.jpg

so uh, some girl that lives across the street from me got robbed in front of her house yesterday, my house mate just had to text me that before i was about to go to bed and ill be honest when i say it that i dont wanna sleep anymore lol

I move to Texas in 5 days

HELPPPPPP I have so much to do and I can't get anything done because of cheerleading.

My daughter practiced Monday through Friday last week. Then we left Friday night and went to a 2 day competition. We got home Sunday night. Just to have practice every day Monday through Friday this week and her last competition with CCE is this Saturday.

Sunday we are having a going away party and Monday I leave to drive to Texas 16 hrs!!!!!

Ahhh and I wonder why I have no time because every day has to do with cheer.

Plus I'm going to be crying because I will miss her gym and my friends. So sad and so happy at the same time!

So there's a new 16 and prego (SMH) and the one preview I saw was a girl in a allstar cheer uni does anyone no what team she's On or should I say was on ??

So there's a new 16 and prego (SMH) and the one preview I saw was a girl in a allstar cheer uni does anyone no what team she's On or should I say was on ??
I think it was Planet Cheer from Joplin, MO (I remember hearing this from another thread).

On an awesome note, I finished winter quarter today! And now I'm all registered for classes through the fall & set to finally graduate. Then on to bigger and better things finally, woohooooo.

Congrats! I'm sure you're feeling very relieved!
I am! This year of school has just been overwhelming, but at least it's 2/3 over now! :) And I can't wait to finally finish even though I'm getting delayed a quarter (but we're changing to semesters in the fall) because of the classes that have been offered. But better late than never, lol.

I am! This year of school has just been overwhelming, but at least it's 2/3 over now! :) And I can't wait to finally finish even though I'm getting delayed a quarter (but we're changing to semesters in the fall) because of the classes that have been offered. But better late than never, lol.

Exactly! Time will pass on, a semester/quarter or two won't matter when you look back when you're done. At least that's what I keep telling myself lol. Plus I hate that schools only offer certain classes once a year/not every semester

Back