OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
alright patriots its time to start winning some games.... Idk how much longer i can stand my boyfriend being grumpy over them!!

Both of my parents went to FSU and they loved it:)
All my past cheer friends are their and even my HS cheer captains from last year both cheer there & they all love it!
cheerheart4life Well, I definitely want to go tour all of them & I'm still unsure of if I want to cheer in college so, the amount of time commitment and how competitive each team is will help me on that decision. Also, location, price, the whole atmosphere and how good of a business education they have.. A lot to think about!
How about you? Clemson & UCF are two very different schools!

Re-thinking some of my choices for college... I feel like it's so far away, but so close at the same time.. :p
You've got 6 months girl! You'll be fine. I had trouble deciding until March or so and then it just became obvious to me. PM me if you need help! I'd be happy to talk!

All my past cheer friends are their and even my HS cheer captains from last year both cheer there & they all love it!
cheerheart4life Well, I definitely want to go tour all of them & I'm still unsure of if I want to cheer in college so, the amount of time commitment and how competitive each team is will help me on that decision. Also, location, price, the whole atmosphere and how good of a business education they have.. A lot to think about!
How about you? Clemson & UCF are two very different schools!
I have yet to visit Clemson, so Clemson is just academics. They have a fantastic biomedical program and more opportunities for research and they let you start your Masters while you get your Bachelors. Lots and lots of great opportunities there career wise! UCF is of course my dream school. I just hope and pray I can get money.

legit worst morning ever like i literally have the worst luck in the world today, didnt get my project finished, couldnt study for my test, got to toronto to find out my phone had been delivered to my parents house, i forgot my laptop charger on the couch and to top it all of my papers will not print off

Sooo I got denied a credit card today :( I'm just SOOO frustrated! Seriously, it was THROUGH MY BANK. I'm responsible, I'm good with money, but I can't build credit because I don't have credit- am I the only one who thinks this is ludicrous?

Sooo I got denied a credit card today :( I'm just SOOO frustrated! Seriously, it was THROUGH MY BANK. I'm responsible, I'm good with money, but I can't build credit because I don't have credit- am I the only one who thinks this is ludicrous?

They've started doing student credit cards here that you can get if you're registered in college or university that don't require credit at all, so that you're able to build credit, and I think it's a genius idea, but I think it should definitely reach out to more than just students.

They've started doing student credit cards here that you can get if you're registered in college or university that don't require credit at all, so that you're able to build credit, and I think it's a genius idea, but I think it should definitely reach out to more than just students.
Part of me is annoyed because I might have had more luck with a student card, but my mother was like 'Nooooo wait until you're older, it's better!' Then she harassed me to close my bank account, so I did. Then I tried to apply for the card via my new account, and they said no.

Moral of the story: stop listening to my mother.

I don't understand how boys think girls are so complicated when in reality they are SO much more confusing.
What makes a guy think that he can blow me off for a week and a half then deliberately sit net to me in a huge lecture hall, continually glance over at me, and not say anything?! So frustrating.

Part of me is annoyed because I might have had more luck with a student card, but my mother was like 'Nooooo wait until you're older, it's better!' Then she harassed me to close my bank account, so I did. Then I tried to apply for the card via my new account, and they said no.

Moral of the story: stop listening to my mother.

I'm debating getting one, because I know if I have it I'll spend money I don't have to pay it off, but I wanna build a credit score ya know? It's my first year so I have time, maybe once I'm not cheering and actually have time to get a job I can do it! Is it just by luck that you get a credit card if you don't have a credit score?

I'm debating getting one, because I know if I have it I'll spend money I don't have to pay it off, but I wanna build a credit score ya know? It's my first year so I have time, maybe once I'm not cheering and actually have time to get a job I can do it! Is it just by luck that you get a credit card if you don't have a credit score?
The thing is, I technically 'have' a credit score. My problem is that I don't have enough credit history or bank accounts open (I have 2?!) to make them want to give me one..I would have thought that having direct deposit and a constant income for the past 8 months would have made things smoother.

Back