OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
UGH! Ive been in Texas for a month (two ER visits this week also for a bacterial infection) and the snow/ice in alabama has so far canceled my flight. I just wanna go home.

I just went to my first class of the semester....and there was no one there. I went all over the place looking for it and checked my email and the syllabus like ten times making sure I didn't get anything saying it was changed, or that I didn't have to wrong room. Well after fifteen minutes i go back to my room and check the schedule of classes and find out that the professor put the wrong room AND building on the syllabus. I am so mad right now.

The verizon iPhone will be available for presale for verizon customers February 3rd but it doesn't come out until then tenth :( so my Christmas present has turned into a valentines present

landed my front 1 and 1/2 tonight onto the crash mat =]
its snowing SO hard already. everything is definitely going to be cancelled tomorrow =[
i have to do 40 bows tonight so i can get four orders sent out tomorrow.
I bought a 12 pack of mountain dew, so i can stay up all night and day and work on bows.

landed my front 1 and 1/2 tonight onto the crash mat =]
its snowing SO hard already. everything is definitely going to be cancelled tomorrow =[
i have to do 40 bows tonight so i can get four orders sent out tomorrow.
I bought a 12 pack of mountain dew, so i can stay up all night and day and work on bows.

I LOVE MOUNTAIN DEW! :) Good luck on the bows!!

haha thanks =]

i need to get my straight leg scorp back in 2 weeks too.... have no idea how its going to happen since its not even close right now.

I'm snowed in! ): Anyone want to startup the fierce chattt? Or at least talk to me and distract me from my boredomm! Hahaha :)

Back