OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I hyperextended my elbow 3 weeks ago and it still hurts :( but I have to keep practicing. I need a pain relieving drug that actually works!!!!!

So today I got a letter from the only school I applied to that I hadn't heard from yet and I got accepted to all 4 of them! and Bowling Green state gave me a $5000 scholarship!
That's awesome :) Congrats!

my heart just broke with one text. i've never felt this awful. and i need the biggest hug known to man right about now.

78 days left of coumadin... which means 78 days left until i can cheer again. and 119 days until nationals. about 40 days to reteach myself everything. i have alot of faith that i can do it. and hopefully my coach does too...

I just was rewatching the videos from worlds (the multi-cam ones..it's so much nicer watching Panthers be world champs from multiple angles :p) and I noticed that the coaches kept trying to run to the mat to hug their girls and the security people kept blocking them..it made me so sad :( To be SO excited for your athletes and in the moment wanting to congratulate them and being held back.

I just was rewatching the videos from worlds (the multi-cam ones..it's so much nicer watching Panthers be world champs from multiple angles :p) and I noticed that the coaches kept trying to run to the mat to hug their girls and the security people kept blocking them..it made me so sad :( To be SO excited for your athletes and in the moment wanting to congratulate them and being held back.
Just saw that! So sad. :(

Back