OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Spoiled rant ahead:
I'm blessed to do what I love, but I hate when what I love is messed up by other people. I auditioned to shoot this film in FEBRUARY. It's been pushed off and pushed off and the dude finally decides he wants to shoot at the end of April, fine. Except, oh wait, I have other commitments that are keeping to their schedules that quite frankly I care about SO much more. I haven't had this script all this time, and he's essentially saying "I want you to film this scene like this with this action and these emotions and this will be your interpretation. In 2 weeks." NO room for creativity, it's horrendously uninteresting, and it's basically some guys dream-world imagining. Which isn't as fun as it sounds when you have to partake in it, because it boxes you in to one aspect and one vision, horrendously black-and-white. Particularly if it's some guys creeper-fantasy or clearly one-sided interpretation of their life and its events. The clothes he wants me to wear are going to clash HORRENDOUSLY- seriously, striped shirt and striped leggings? I'm going to look like a mime..or just unable to dress myself. Or like a clown. I HATE clowns, plus I have to FIND striped leggings and go buy them. I'm wholly uninterested in promoting it now because it's become this dead weight chained to me I can't get rid of. I've already moved on emotionally to other projects and things, it's like a bad breakup you can't shake off. Ugh. #whinyrantover
Could you not just turn up with black leggings and claim you couldn't find any striped leggings? If you turn up on the day without them there isn't really much they can do about it, because I doubt they'll postpone the scene or anything.

my hip is driving me crazy when i lay on it a certain way it makes my leg get a growing pain like feeling and my toes numb have a feeling its not aligned or something lol

Could you not just turn up with black leggings and claim you couldn't find any striped leggings? If you turn up on the day without them there isn't really much they can do about it, because I doubt they'll postpone the scene or anything.
I mean I think I COULD..I might ask around to see if anybody has any they're willing to lend. Again though- stripes on stripes? And stripes look GOD AWFUL on film..you're supposed to be a filmmaker and you don't know that?!?!

I decided that I am trying out for Big Brother 14 at the end of the month. I figured why not give it a shot since it won't hurt to try. I would freak out if I got a call back.

stayed up until 4:30am yesterday, and 2:30am today helping with a senior grad project for my friend whos majoring in interior design.... funny part.... i dropped out of college, and my first major.... interior design. haha turns out im not half bad at modeling making though lol.

tannings bad for you.

543000_10150920395003502_501543501_13204289_2022364036_n.jpg

27 days until graduation! Minor freak out...

On a much happier note the University of Alabama's Advertising Team will be competing in Nashville in the NSAC competition this weekend! Heres to all those 4:30 am nights.

"when you tell people to like the photo, not link.. and they go ahead and like the link... #annoying. #can'tyouread[insert cuss word here]?"

why do girls feel the need to ASK people to like their pictures if we liked them in the first place we have the full capacity to click 'like' AND its facebook DONT USE HASHTAGS :mad:

I need 30 seconds to vent about my landlady:
WHO CAN'T CASH A *dialoguethatwouldmakeasailorblush* RENT CHECK ON TIME IF HER LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. Seriously, she cashed my December and January check together, which I excused because it was the holidays (even though it messed up my mint account because it doesn't take into account the check being written for one month and then cashed in another)...but AGAIN she cashed my check for March in April, and then just cashed my April check today. It's SO rude and I hate that there's not a thing I can do :( Especially because she yells at us about how she needs the check now because she needs the money SO badly..apparently not enough to get the money I'm handing her!! Ugh. So stressful.

Just venting my frustrations over here..

I can't stand it when someone else my age thinks they're a number one mom when they never even take care of their child on a daily basis, and when they do decide to do something, it seems like something completely idiotic. I'm pretty sure giving your 1.5 year old two potato chips for "dinner" instead of actual food when they hardly have teeth (which is funny that her 1.5 year old barely has 4 teeth) and chokes on mostly everything that is a solid food doesn't qualify you for mom of the year. Just because you think it's okay for yourself to do something, doesn't mean it's okay for your child too. And better yet, it annoys me that said person is just so irresponsible and then thinks so highly of herself. Maybe I'm just being ridiculous, but I'm pretty sure that when you decide to have a child, you have to quit thinking only about yourself (which has yet to happen for her).

Okay, rant over... for now. :mad:

Back