All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think I'm the only person right now who doesn't like the FCA Diamonds uniform...?
I think if FCA was on the top and the diamond was on the skirt I'd like them a lot more, and with a splash of colour. Cute design, just don't really like the placement of the FCA and the diamond.

I think I'm the only person right now who doesn't like the FCA Diamonds uniform...?
I think if FCA was on the top and the diamond was on the skirt I'd like them a lot more, and with a splash of colour. Cute design, just don't really like the placement of the FCA and the diamond.

I see what you're saying with the color thing. Its just hard cause there name is 'Diamonds' compared to Pink Ice and Emaralds who do get color. I think it also has to do with the fact that there is a lot of black. There old uniforms had a mixture of black and white, and this one is all black.

Overall, I like it. Loose the super curls and the choker and I think its perfect.

I see what you're saying with the color thing. Its just hard cause there name is 'Diamonds' compared to Pink Ice and Emaralds who do get color. I think it also has to do with the fact that there is a lot of black. There old uniforms had a mixture of black and white, and this one is all black.

Overall, I like it. Loose the super curls and the choker and I think its perfect.

I think maybe if they switched the FCA and the diamond it would make me hate the fact that there's no colour less, 'cause the FCA would be a lot larger. The diamond is a lot of black on the inside, so if it was more subtle on the skirt, and the FCA is all blingy on the top, I think it would pop a lot more and fix the fact that it's mostly black.

386355_277055979015186_164191746968277_677899_1039227969_n.jpg

Back