All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just saw these on the live feed.
3450rhk.png

uhm.. what?:confused:

I'm guessing thats not the Boy's pants for the sublimated uniform. That's probably from their old uniform and had to wear those until they get the new ones or there was an issue with them (length etc)

o ok i didnt realize they were the same ones, the video i watched was on my phone so it was tiny and blurry so i couldn't really tell. thanks!

someone said they only wear them for awards, I've seen a few teams around here that put those on after they perform too

Im just going to be completely honest here, but I didnt even know Miami Elite was still around. And I love that UA is wearing tutu's .. they are some of the funniest people Ive seen. They are the ones that do the "stunting barbies" and they are just all around funny creative people.. their obviously doing it to be silly ! and I think thats great :]

Im pretty sure they dont actually compete in them. They just wear them for awards.
No, they do compete in them, but normally only for day 2 of a 2-day competition. It is just a tutu that attaches over the normal uniform shorts that I believe goes with the theme of their routine. Keep in mind guys that is a youth team and the tutus are something they are doing for fun this season.

I think he's hiding tattoos. We had a guy on our college team that was all in tattoos, it was the 90s (so you know the guys were in those hideous shorts), and he would wrap his calves to cover his.
I had and old college teammate of mine that did NCA staff this summer and she wore a sleeve on one of her arms for this reason and taped up her tats elsewhere. Actually even when she competed with us (at NCA) she covered them.

Didn't think of it til you mentioned it.

meanj said:
just saw these on the live feed.

These girls are amazing and who are you to be putting up pictures of anyone's child? I expect someone to remove this picture unless of course one of these girls belong to you. And I KNOW none of them do.

We do this because our routine is an 80's theme and the hair and tutu go hand in hand.

GOD forbid someone be different.

These girls are amazing and who are you to be putting up pictures of anyone's child? I expect someone to remove this picture unless of course one of these girls belong to you. And I KNOW none of them do.

We do this because our routine is an 80's theme and the hair and tutu go hand in hand.

GOD forbid someone be different.
Lord Jesus almighty, calm down.
He was just pointing them out and trying to find out the reasoning behind them.

And if my eyes are working correctly I believe i see that he blocked their faces out. :chillpill:

Back